PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow's mumbling

Akruta
Jan 11, 2009, 06:11 PM
Can anyone make out what its trying to say? Because to me it just sounds like random Gibberish.

halibabica
Jan 11, 2009, 06:39 PM
I could only ever figure out a few of his phrases, but I'm still not sure I'm right. I don't know what he says before the elevator starts, but when he first appears, he says "You shall all perish!" or something like that.

Also, when fighting his second form, I've heard him ask "Where are you?" followed by "There you are!" once he spots your location. But, again, I'm not 100% sure of any of this. I've always wanted to know what he says...

CelestialBlade
Jan 11, 2009, 07:14 PM
I always thought he was saying "You killed my goddess blah blah blah" backwards, just before he begins descending down the elevator shaft. Either way, it's freaking creepy :P Especially playing Seabed with the BGM off, you can hear random screams from Olga.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 11, 2009, 08:09 PM
http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11800

Akruta
Jan 11, 2009, 08:49 PM
playing Seabed with the BGM off, you can hear random screams from Olga.

Really? I might replay Seabed later to hear this. Also The link to Olga's soundclips was down.:( I really wanted to hear them without going back through the Seabed.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 11, 2009, 09:28 PM
After looking into the texture issue, I found it has some other texture format. On the game page it says its the Xbox port, so I will have to find a viewer/converter if it exists. The Music is Ogg. Infran viewer plays them well. Not sure if they are supost to loop like adx(Without software/hardware help) I used the pac unparker for Sonic Heroes and it actualy works!?! Pac files are sound packs. After serching abit, I found Olga Flow boss voice and sfx. I first thought it was boss8, but it is boss6. There are some clear ones.

His first line sounds like "I am Olga Flow, Ultimate of evolution!"

The second line has been confirmed by Sega. "You killed my Goddess!" There are several ones that cant be made out at all. But some can be recognized.

"You killed her (Unknown) You will pay!"

"Nooow!" (After you defeat him on the lift, during free fall.)

"Ouch!"

"Get over here!"

"You'll pay!"

"Help me!" This is Flowen, He wants his soul released from the Dark infested body)

"(Unknown) Stop!"

"(Unknown) Die!"

"(Unknown) You're gonna die!"

"(Unknow) Star."

"You killed her!"

"You'll never ma!"

"You'll DIE!"

One of the voices sounds like "Hmm, you take off your clo"

I recognized another one by listening closly. "Kill me." Again, this is Flowen. He he has relized there is only one way out. Being traped in a Dark creature, he can't control, he sees only one way to escape.

I think I found out what most of the (Unknown) parts are. They sound like "What am I doing?" Like Flowen is still trying to control Dark Factor from haming the player but can't because he no longer has control of his mutated body

That or "What am I do?"

"Weirdo."

Figured out another one. "Olga Flow"

Alpha2009
Jan 11, 2009, 10:29 PM
O.O In all honesty I haven't ever paid close enough attention to even know that he says stuff. Probably because:

1. I don't have the volume very loud and usually have other music going.
2. I hardly ever fight him! I'm more of an episode 1 person, but I'll probably end up getting forced to do seabed again sometime for drops. .-.