PDA

View Full Version : Buying: Power Beam

Aumi
Jan 11, 2009, 06:24 PM
So, while I was near the 50th floor of the Eternal Tower, I accidentally fed my Power Beam to my mag. Now, I left the game to see if I was lucky enough that I didn't do anything that would make the game save after it happened. Sadly I didn't have luck. So I wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to sell or trade their Power Beam and, if yes, for how much.

BioWarrior
Jan 11, 2009, 07:13 PM
Ouch... I been there with my Caduceus.... Heads up though for future advice. Grind the weapons that are special or upgrade their element so they are marked differently than others. Like upgrading the element. Which I think needs max grind, turns the weapon icon from black to red

Rakukojin
Jan 11, 2009, 08:59 PM
I guess I could offer mine, I have no real use for it beyond novelty. I don't really have any particular wants though (still not 100% familiar with the weapons and etc. in this game). But if you could list a few things I'm sure we could work something out.

Aumi
Jan 12, 2009, 06:21 AM
Cool, how about we meet online and I'll show you what I have in store? It's not exactly much but I have a few nice items.

GUN
Jan 12, 2009, 08:36 AM
Glad you have been sorted out for a Beam Aumi, and thank you for highlighting that you can feed mags anything - have been feeding mine the usual bits and bobs, now feeding it armour etc :) - will be careful over my weapons though!!

Aumi
Jan 12, 2009, 08:55 AM
They should've made something like a feeding/selling lock on exactly those weapons... :-(

Rakukojin
Jan 12, 2009, 01:23 PM
Cool, how about we meet online and I'll show you what I have in store? It's not exactly much but I have a few nice items.

Alrighty. I won't have much of a chance to get online with it until later today at the earliest, otherwise you may have to wait until tomorrow.

Aumi
Jan 12, 2009, 01:31 PM
Alrighty. I won't have much of a chance to get online with it until later today at the earliest, otherwise you may have to wait until tomorrow.

Which time zone do you live in? I'm in GMT+1.

Maybe it would be best if we could meet on the IRC channel.

Rakukojin
Jan 12, 2009, 04:13 PM
Which time zone do you live in? I'm in GMT+1.

Maybe it would be best if we could meet on the IRC channel.

My time zone is PST/GMT-8.

Aumi
Jan 12, 2009, 05:04 PM
K, I'll write again tomorrow. How about tomorrow about this time, or a little earlier?

Rakukojin
Jan 12, 2009, 06:38 PM
I should be able to get on earlier. Any specific time you have in mind?