PDA

View Full Version : Whitill double sabers...

angelknight
Feb 8, 2003, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know where whitills can get double sabers before Ultimate mode? Thanks all of you for any info you can give me. I've already seen what PSOW has to say, but I've gotten items from enemies that weren't listed. So, if anyone can give me any info, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Richard
Feb 8, 2003, 02:46 PM
Whitill is somewhat lacking in the Double Saber area, but it does get a few.

Whitill Double Sabers:

Double Saber - Hard - VR Temple - Barba Ray
Double Saber - V.Hard - VR Temple - Grass Assassin
Stag Cutlery - Ultimate - Caves - Govulmer
Twin Brand - Ultimate - Central Control - Sinow Spigell
Meteor Crudgel - Ultimate - Ruins - Arlan

angelknight
Feb 8, 2003, 02:54 PM
Are you completely sure on the Barba Ray one? If so, I'm headed for the Temple!!

Richard
Feb 8, 2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah, he drops it. Barba Ray drops Double Sabers for every Section ID on Hard. Note that bosses only drop their rares about 10-20% of the time (from my experiences anyways), so you may have to do quite a few Hard VR Temple runs to get it.

You probably have a better chance getting a Double Saber off a Grass Assassin in V.Hard though, there's a fair amount of Grass Assassin's throughout the VR Temple, and Grass Assassin's aren't extremely stingy when it comes to rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-02-08 12:15 ]</font>

angelknight
Feb 8, 2003, 03:05 PM
Thanks, Richard!!! I really appreciate it!!

angelknight
Feb 12, 2003, 07:57 PM
Hey everyone!! Anyway, I've searched for it and still no dice. I've fought the Barba Ray at least 7 times and fought through Vhard temple to fight Grass Assassins. Hey Richard, or anyone, do you have any advice, and are you sure that Whitills can get it from these sources? Thanks!!!!

Sordes
Feb 12, 2003, 08:26 PM
I dont know anything so dont ask me. I just follow around angelknight http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Savrak
Feb 13, 2003, 01:03 AM
Keep trying hopefully you won't go for the 40+ runs I made for a Yamamoto. Keep with it you'll get it. Trust me.

Richard
Feb 13, 2003, 12:27 PM
Yes, I'm 100% positive Whitill gets the Double Saber at those locations.

Sorry to hear your having such bad luck, the only advise I have is to keep trying.

If your online, I'd be willing to help you look for one. Maybe the more Whitills we get in a game, they better chance of Whitill rares dropping.