PDA

View Full Version : PS0 Pictochat menu translation

GUN
Jan 14, 2009, 08:22 AM
Has anyone managed to translate the various buttons etc for the pictochat menu?

Once you have drawn your caption or whatever, I'm not sure which button you press to save or to allocate to a quick menu?

xSHiNOx
Jan 14, 2009, 11:21 AM
have you at least tried messing with the buttons? they arent hard to figure out.

bottom right there are two tabs. top tab is to write what you want. bottom is pre set chats you created.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/xSHiNOx/PSZ/picto1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/xSHiNOx/PSZ/picto2.jpg

GUN
Jan 14, 2009, 12:20 PM
Thank you xSHINOx, could not have asked for more!

And yes, did try creating my designs and tapping the buttons, but when I changed levels and went into the chat again my pics had gone :(

Thanks again, this would be good in the guide/translations section - great job!!

SammaeltheDark
Jan 14, 2009, 12:57 PM
Will Delete revert NPC quick chat back to their defaults?
I changed a lot of mine to um.. very unfriendly things 'cause I was sick of the NPCs at that time. Now we're cool and on speaking terms again so I'd like to roll the commands back to the Japanese defaults

xSHiNOx
Jan 14, 2009, 01:13 PM
im not sure. try it and find out

Callous
Jan 14, 2009, 01:51 PM
Yes it does.

_Vyser_
Jan 14, 2009, 05:37 PM
Has anyone translated the macros in story mode? All I can tell is that the first few change the NPC's fighting style, and the last two deal with how you want the NPCs to use their Photon Blasts.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 14, 2009, 05:54 PM
"Free order" freely go into battle.
"Attack shift" go into offensive mode.
"Shooter sight" use long-ranged attacks.
"Heal order" focus on healing.
"Follow order" stick close to leader.
"PB release" use their photon blast.
"PB chain" chain photon blast with leader.

Someone posted that a while ago, I kept it to edit the NPC commands, very useful that you can edit them.

_Vyser_
Jan 14, 2009, 05:58 PM
Ah, thanks