PDA

View Full Version : Help deciding

jellitoe
Jan 14, 2009, 08:54 AM
:( I want to get this game now, But I dont read a word of Japanese.

1.So should I wait cause the game will not be as enjoyable for me since I can't understand it and its story line?:-?

2. Should I wait because the controls and items will not be understandable to me, such as what is resta, what item is a monomate etcetera?:-?

3. Should I get it cause its easy enough to play even without being able to completly understand becuase the symbols are easily memorizable?:D

I should get it cuase others on this forum dont speak japanese and have it and play it just fine.:D

I have never played a japaneze version of a game, but I do not want to wait till december for this. Let me know your opinions.

GUN
Jan 14, 2009, 09:01 AM
Well Jell, I have to say that I do not understand Japanese either, however, the menu's are very intuitive if you have ever played any other PSO game and once you know that the 2nd menu item is 'equip' etc is gets pretty easy + there are some very good menu translations on here. If the story line is very important then maybe you should wait, if not get it! :)

xSHiNOx
Jan 14, 2009, 10:59 AM
1. yes you should wait for the american version.

2. same as above.

3. doesnt matter. just wait for american version.

Callous
Jan 14, 2009, 01:49 PM
Just get the Japanese version now and have whatever fun with it you can. Unless you're 7 years old, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to also afford the English version come December. Actually, even then it should be feasible.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 14, 2009, 01:55 PM
I have never played a japaneze version of a game, but I do not want to wait till december for this.

This statement sums up how I think you feel, you really seem to want it but just because you've never played a Japanese game, does that mean you never will? Give it a try, nothing is stopping you. :)