PDA

View Full Version : Heart Item Locations?

_Vyser_
Jan 14, 2009, 10:06 PM
Is there a complete list of where the various heart items (for evolving your Mag )are found? Also, I've heard people say some of the heart items are found in the tower. Are they just a normal box drop, or are they dropped in one of the boss boxes?

xSHiNOx
Jan 14, 2009, 10:13 PM
i know femini drops on hard. not sure about the others ones but i know they drop on normal and super hard. so far, you can get lassi, toppi, and puyo through the vending machine. they give you 5 hearts. check it out!

http://209.85.173.113/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/%3F%25C9%25D4%25B3%25CE%25C4%25EA%25A5%25A2%25A5%2 5A4%25A5%25C6%25A5%25E0&usg=ALkJrhgUnTgdElOWHzPQj3mZmc8JSrF6nA

TehWavy
Jan 14, 2009, 10:16 PM
Heart of Rappy - Rappy/Al Rappy/Love Rappy (any difficulty)
Heart of Akaz - Eternal Tower (Normal)
Heart of Femini - Eternal Tower (Hard)
Heart of Ladame - Eternal Tower (Super Hard)

and then there's the new Vending Machine ones. And yeah, the Eternal Tower ones are just in random bozes. I found my Heart of Akaz on like, Floor 4 on Normal.

Mike
Jan 14, 2009, 10:29 PM
Most, if not all, mag hearts drop in the tower. Arcers in normal, Femini in Hard, Ladam in Super Hard. Sonichi, however, drops in SH Paru. There are also several hearts only available through the vending machine.

Edit: Oh, forgot about the Rappies.

_Vyser_
Jan 14, 2009, 11:01 PM
Cool, thanks for all the help everyone.

Azure_wave
Jan 18, 2009, 11:45 AM
O.o Does anyone know(where to find)/have(willing to trade any extra) heart of Mini-Hoii?

Vandrell
Jan 18, 2009, 02:29 PM
Hey whats the name of the robot wing mag and where do you find it... and how do you photon chain

_Vyser_
Jan 19, 2009, 03:18 AM
Hey whats the name of the robot wing mag and where do you find it... and how do you photon chain

You mean R/Ladame? If so, that's found in the Eternal Tower on Super Hard mode. Like stated above, it can be found in any of the boxes. Good luck finding one!

For photon chaining (I'll talk about with your NPCs since I haven't tried it with humans yet), make sure everyone has their PB filled. Once everyone's icons are flashing, start your PB and wait for everyone to join you and stick up their arms. When everyone is holding up their arms, release yours. If done right, everyone will loose their PB guage and your PB will do massive damage, or give you a stronger buff depending on your PB type.

Azure_wave
Jan 19, 2009, 08:49 AM

Not that one, Ladame is just a series of stick like things that look form a kinda wing structure. The one I'm talking about actually looks like wings.
this one http://deltasquare.web.fc2.com/pszero/27.html This is ladame http://deltasquare.web.fc2.com/pszero/28.html

the picture i got from the mag evolution/feeding chart thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156248

[edit] Whoops, misread the post *still half asleep* but anyway, Ladame, from what I've heard, is dropped by the red/blue/green surfer robot things in the Eternal Tower on Super Hard mode. good luck ^_^

_Vyser_
Jan 19, 2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I actually had a post about what you were looking for Azure, but I edited it after I read Vandrell's more carefully since I was aiming my response more towards him <_<; Anywho, I found your Mag on Hard mode in the Eternal Tower. I found it on the 7th floor, so looks like it could be a rare random drop. Forgot I was combining two responses into one XD

Azure_wave
Jan 19, 2009, 01:32 PM
Ah haha thanks for the info then ^_^ do you remember what monster's it was so I can get an inkling as to what to look for? It would be much appreciated ^_^

_Vyser_
Jan 19, 2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry, I do not remember what monsters dropped it :/ How certain are you that certain monster spawns drop the hearts? I'm kind of hoping it's a random drop...

Azure_wave
Jan 19, 2009, 06:00 PM
They probably are, then again they probably aren't. Nothing to do but look I guess x3

PocketAsian
Jan 19, 2009, 07:07 PM
According to the Rare Drop Database thread, the heart that turns your mag into angel-esque wings drops from the robot surfers on hard mode.

- Japanese name: フエミニの心 (fuemini no kokoro) Credit to Fundin for this
- English name: ???
- Difficulty found: Hard, offline solo play
- Stars: ***** (5)
- Description: Transform a lvl 75+ Mag into a ''Wings'' (Angel Wings?)model featuring feathers.

Also take note that, this item I quoted requires a level 75+ mag. And if you look in the thread all about Mags, the entry that has the angel wings is the only one of the special Mags listed that needs a level 75+ Mag.

IIRC (on a computer that doesn't recognize Japanese writing) their Japanese names are almost the same except one has a prefix(?) to it,

Lyrise
Jan 20, 2009, 12:27 AM
All the tower hearts (Argaz, Femini, and Radame) are completely random in the tower.

I know this because I have a rather absurd number (compared to average standards that is; that number is 4) of Radame hearts from various runs in the tower looking for the rather elusive Dioscuri, and all of them came on different floors, of different enemies. At the same time, I've also found a heart of Argaz on like, floor 2 (only 1 though), and 2 Femini (the first on floor 20~, the other on 90, where all the boosted monsters are).

_Vyser_
Jan 20, 2009, 01:50 AM
Ah good to hear it's random. Now to continue my spamming for Radame!

xSHiNOx
Jan 20, 2009, 02:31 AM
All the tower hearts (Argaz, Femini, and Radame) are completely random in the tower.

I know this because I have a rather absurd number (compared to average standards that is; that number is 4) of Radame hearts from various runs in the tower looking for the rather elusive Dioscuri, and all of them came on different floors, of different enemies. At the same time, I've also found a heart of Argaz on like, floor 2 (only 1 though), and 2 Femini (the first on floor 20~, the other on 90, where all the boosted monsters are).
you talking about the double saber diosukuroi right?

Lyrise
Jan 20, 2009, 07:36 PM
Yes I am. Dioscuri is pretty much the name even if spelled differently because it and a ton of other item names reference names from legends around the world.

violette.kouffz
Feb 13, 2009, 10:18 PM
omg im so freaking close lol.. ok im in the eternal tower.. im assuming its either on easy or uh hard mode (not sure what the next level up is from easy/normal). If it helps you get a better understanding of where I am I just finished killing the white statue boss (heavens mother?) for the first time - woot! Anyways... so I am in the eternal tower and I am dying to find a rappy heart of any type.. I just want my mag to evolve into something that looks cooler and will have greater benefits from being equipped :'(

I still have my Urado & Win mags with the following stats...

These are the stats for my Urado:
Lv 100
34 (dont know what this option above the colored bar translates to but it says 34 next to it)
red bar: 46
blue bar: 15
Yellow bar: 25
green bar: 14

These are the stats for my Win:
Lv 100
red bar: 42
blue bar: 25
Yellow bar: 19
green bar: 14

So my question is, is there a thread that shows the japanese characters with the translation of the rappy heart items? I have no idea what I should be looking for or if i already have them.

I was trying to find out from Vysers thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157124 but could only find english names for the rappy hearts. I dont understand Kanji or the other characters in this game so its really hard for me lol the only one i could find is this one:

- Japanese name: フエミニの心 (fuemini no kokoro) Credit to Fundin for this
- English name: ???
- Difficulty found: Hard, offline solo play
- Stars: ***** (5)
- Description: Transform a lvl 75+ Mag into a ''Wings'' (Angel Wings?)model featuring feathers.

which i will be on the lookout for but im not even sure if im in hard mode either lol ahhhhhhhhh! *rips out hair :P

Help! Please! I love u guys! :D

TYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!!!!!!

xSHiNOx
Feb 13, 2009, 11:33 PM
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/%3F%25C9%25F0%25B4%25EF

violette.kouffz
Feb 13, 2009, 11:43 PM
haha ty i totally forgot about the translator tool ^^ u rock Shino, Danx!

violette.kouffz
Feb 14, 2009, 02:00 AM
yay i fed something to my mag and now it looks like a blue bunny that just sways back and forth... not sure what it is but im just happy it evolved again :D

xSHiNOx
Feb 14, 2009, 03:26 AM
that would be the rappy. rappy in a egg! if you have a blue one, it kinda looks like Stitch

violette.kouffz
Feb 14, 2009, 02:42 PM
sweet, thx for ur help! if i feed it a different kind of rappy heart will it evolve again? or do i have to use my other mag?

lol @ this new emote - i luvz it :argh:

xSHiNOx
Feb 14, 2009, 03:34 PM
theres only 1 rappy heart. you cant feed it another. you can feed it a different heart though