PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star 0 available to reserve at gamestop

Dragonsbane
Jan 15, 2009, 03:53 PM
On gamestops website http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73787 it lists a release date for PS 0 for 10/01/09 meaning sometime in october. It also contains a brief description of the game. I'm not certain at this point for other retail chains.

cApNhOwDy
Jan 15, 2009, 05:34 PM
$35, that's not a bad price at all. Thanks for posting this.

the_importer_
Jan 15, 2009, 05:35 PM
$35, that's not a bad price at all. Thanks for posting this.

Kind of not expensive, I fear that this might be a temp price.

Dragonsbane
Jan 15, 2009, 06:52 PM
my gf saw this in the system at our store and figured this would be the place to pass it along. I think it'll be a good chance to remain at $35 like most ds games. But there is a chance it could goto $40 like some of the recent releases of the remade ff games and chrono trigger but that might just be square enix on those ones though. Still though can't wait. Even with my old gc toons sitting with about 1500 offline hours a new addicition is needed :smile:

xSHiNOx
Jan 15, 2009, 06:56 PM
i doubt it will be 39.99. only square does that. 34.99 is good enough for sega

StanleyPain
Jan 16, 2009, 01:43 AM
October is just a guess date, though, for sure.

Azure_wave
Jan 16, 2009, 02:09 PM
It's an estimated shipment date. The best thing to do is just reserve yourself a copy if you plan on actually buying it. Lucky though, having my sister and her boyfriend working at an EB games and Gamestop. :D

Dragonsbane
Jan 16, 2009, 02:10 PM
Yeah as far as gamestops reserve or release system any release marked for the beginning of a month is just a "placeholder" to make it available till an actual release date is set.

Azure_wave
Jan 16, 2009, 02:38 PM
Oh, one thing I also noticed flipping through the reserves list was Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP. any details on that yet?

LionHeart-
Jan 16, 2009, 04:08 PM
You think thats a bad price? So far i've paid 58 pounds for PS0, and thats without even going through customs yet to get charged again for more money.

It'll be about 2 weeks before I get it, and I paid the Fedex to >_>;... Its says usually ships in a week when you order it to, which can be abit bull... But its better to wait 2 weeks or so then 10 months even though its the English version the JP one will do!

But yeah, even Gamestop charged me for £20 at my doorstep just to hand a game over, it'll be the last time maybe ordering a game online from across the globe... I think i'll stick with .UK sites from now on.

deso123
Jan 20, 2009, 01:10 PM
9 mooooooooooooooooonthsssssssssssssssssss isssssssssssss tooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooong. geeeeeeeeeet seeeeeeeeeeeeega ooooooooooooooon theeeeeeeeeeeeeee phooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeea iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gotttttttttttttttttttt someeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee complaigningggggggggggggggggggggggggggg tooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooo

PepperCat
Jan 20, 2009, 01:25 PM
You make my eyes bleed.

_Vyser_
Jan 21, 2009, 01:17 AM
I agree that's a tad long, but I'm just fine with the Japanese version. No clue what happened in the story, so that should be entertaining to know in almost a year. I wonder if the code weapons will be different in the English version. I just hope whoever translated the weapons on PSU isn't working on this game...Popular. Possibly anyone?