PDA

View Full Version : Which Class?

Tnk0072
Jan 15, 2009, 04:41 PM
I have played PSO for the gamecube and liked the Ranger the best, then i started to play psu and liked the force the best, later on i played psobb idk why but i did and i liked the Hunter the most. I like all and do not know how the gameplay goes for this game (I should get it on the 16th) so which class should i pick (please do not say you do not know because it is my opinion just wondering what you think is the best class and why) TY :smile:

xSHiNOx
Jan 15, 2009, 05:23 PM
this game plays a lot like PSO than PSU. forces do lots of damage in the higher levels. hunters are okay. rangers do the least damage. i would say play as a cast hunter or a force

BBonez
Jan 15, 2009, 06:44 PM
You can do what I do, make a Hunter so I can get awesome equips for my future FoNewearl xD

Mike
Jan 15, 2009, 07:00 PM
Ranger.... RANGER! RAcaseal in particular. Doing the least damage is probably right though. Switch up to a bazooka or laser and you'll start doing damage similar to hunters but you can't combo with either of those weapons.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 15, 2009, 07:20 PM
All I can suggest is if you loved Forces on PSU despite all that horrible tech levelling then you should make a Force because anyone who can still love Forces after PSU must REALLY. LOVE. FORCES. I mean I loved Forces in PSO, I tried to play one in PSU but just couldnt.

Reginaldo
Jan 16, 2009, 01:12 PM
You have 3 character slots silly. Just level one of each.

Azure_wave
Jan 16, 2009, 02:13 PM
Hahaha I'd probably go with a cast hunter as a tank/mule file. Like BBonez suggests have it go through the story and maps a few times to gather advanced gear for your future force. :D

Tnk0072
Jan 16, 2009, 06:12 PM
Well yeah i like the 3 slots but the problem with lvling all three at the same time is i will get confused on which one to play with and want to have all them at the same lvl which will be to much work for me then rather making one and then finding weapons for a future force or ranger (going to make a cast hunter)

xSHiNOx
Jan 16, 2009, 06:38 PM
no its not hard and not confusing. just start out with a hunter and play alot. you should have the money and items need to make your future force.

_Vyser_
Jan 16, 2009, 08:11 PM
That's what I've been doing since PSO. I start out with a CAST hunter and make a force once I get good equipment and techs.

Azure_wave
Jan 16, 2009, 08:19 PM
I've been doing the same in PSO :D I think I've amassed about 4 characters among 7 memory cards in my possession each a different ID. x3