PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play ep 2?

tamadrums99
Jan 15, 2009, 06:18 PM
I talked to my friends and they only play ep 1. Ive played through ep 2 but i get annoyed by higher difficulty and lower exp. what do you all play most?

Adriano
Jan 15, 2009, 06:21 PM
I have yet to do a COMPLETE EP.II/RT Run while being on BB, but Spaceship, and Seaside area, as well as The Towers, are my favorite areas in all of PSO. Including Ep.IV.

Alpha2009
Jan 15, 2009, 06:23 PM
I don't play it as much, though I always say I'm going to. I guess I do with my level 200, on the others I'm just training them in Episode 1 for now. VR Temple is Boringgg

Lance813
Jan 15, 2009, 07:15 PM
I love the towers.

EP. II is sweet,

TrueChaos
Jan 15, 2009, 07:51 PM
i mainly play ep 1 but i do ep 2 occasionally, particularly if there's an item i'm after

Alpha2009
Jan 15, 2009, 08:17 PM
particularly if there's an item i'm after

Exactly.

In Ultimate (which my HUmar isn't at yet) there are tons of things I would like to get as a SKYLY.

So it looks like I'll be forced to play Ep 2 a lot on ultimate... and other difficulties too.

kizu
Jan 15, 2009, 08:32 PM
Ep2 is my favorite episode out of the three. Although it is lacking in GC, on BB its great. CCA, Towers, and Seabeds combine great scenery, challenging monsters (damn Ill Gills and multiple meris ;-;), and good items/exp. RT is probably my favorite quest (not because of the exp) since it gives a glimpse of each area and pretty much all the creatures/bosses. <3 Olga As a bonus, temple and spaceship are short since these areas get boring fast for me, especially spaceship, and have pretty much no good drops.

furrypaws
Jan 15, 2009, 08:59 PM
Yes, I do. I love the scenery, and I love the backstory of the Temple/Spaceship. Hunter's exam is neat. I sometimes use those to challenge myself with my HUnewearl, like, right now, I'm going to complete it FO-style, that is, using a mind mag and a Windmill and primarily technics.

halibabica
Jan 15, 2009, 11:22 PM
I play it a lot more now than I used to. Since 99% of the Hunter's Guild missions are in Ep1 for GC offline, I never had much of a reason to play Ep2 before. To be honest, I get rathered annoyed of most of the areas there. The Temple is confusing, the Spaceship is boring, the CCA is downright irritating, and the only place I don't really mind is the Seabed. But, that place has the least variety of monsters to fight, and Recons really grind my gears!

So, I play it, but I don't enjoy it as much as Ep1.

Freeze
Jan 15, 2009, 11:29 PM
Even on PSOX I spent most of my time in episode 2. CCA and the east tower were and still are my favourite areas.

Vanzazikon
Jan 16, 2009, 11:35 AM
Although I have the Reg Version of PSOGC. I still enjoyed Episode 2. On BB; however, I've began enjoying Episode 2 more. My favorite things to do in EPisode 2 are, CCA and Seabed runs, Towers and RT.

Akruta
Jan 16, 2009, 12:02 PM
No I only play it if I want an item or I want to hunt for Love Rappy's Which I've not been lured to hunt for them much yet due to unimpressive item drops for my HUmar. Its to difficult and not worth it for exp offline and I only have offline. The areas were cool but not worth it at all. The only new enemy's in it that I liked were the bosses.

psofan219
Jan 17, 2009, 01:20 AM
To me, Ep. 2 is... okay. I play it, but not that much. I don't really start getting problems with it until I reach the CCA, with the Ul/Zol Gibbons jumping around you, evading your attacks... it's just awful. Then the Seabed... I like the sceneary and challenge it provides however (Ep. 2 in general, not just the Seabed).

RAcast Extremist
Jan 17, 2009, 02:28 AM
Episode 2 is boring for me. I get bored playing temple and spaceship. The gees in seaside are really annoying, but the ul gibbons are the most annoying things in there for me especially in the mountain area. Damn bastard keeps shocking me. Trying to find cure/shock thens its pay back. :bash:

TrueChaos
Jan 17, 2009, 07:39 AM
Episode 2 is boring for me. I get bored playing temple and spaceship. The gees in seaside are really annoying, but the ul gibbons are the most annoying things in there for me especially in the mountain area. Damn bastard keeps shocking me. Trying to find cure/shock thens its pay back. :bash:

oooh, getting a cure/shock makes things so much easier. it's the whole 'just you try and shock me, mwahaha' or is that just me?

halibabica
Jan 17, 2009, 10:10 AM
Equipping enough Resist/Storm items has the same effect, y'know...

I HATE GIBBONS!

TrueChaos
Jan 17, 2009, 10:29 AM
true but that takes up more slots, a cure/shock takes up 1