PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art The art of some forum-goer.

Shiroyu
Jan 16, 2009, 04:06 AM
Uh, hello, and welcome to my gallery.

Due to my latest drawing of my HUnewearl in Zero, I decided to post some of my works here. You'll see that all of my drawings are of females, which is pretty much due to the fact that I can't really draw males. Most of the time I choose female characters in games just in case if I want to draw them later.

Anyway, all the art here is on my deviantArt, and a good majority of them I drew in high school. Also, some suck. For instance, my Ange Serena drawing, but I mainly drew that as a test. Most of my arts are fan art, but I'm trying to do more original stuff. I mainly draw with my mechanical pencil, but I'm going to try using my tablet to color my Genevieve picture. Hopefully it'll turn out good...

I'll post the ones worthy of posting with the newer ones at the top and older ones at the bottom. My Heaven or Hell drawing at the bottom is probably my best work, though. It will be tried at coloring if my Genevieve attempt works.

Requests? Maybe. I'm still tossing the idea around, but right now please don't ask. It's not that I'm busy, I'm just lazy.

Latest:

[spoiler-box]
61130452[/spoiler-box]

qoxolg
Jan 16, 2009, 04:31 AM
You'll see that all of my drawings are of females, which is pretty much due to the fact that I can't really draw males. Most of the time I choose female characters in games just in case if I want to draw them later.
Just admit you choose them cause you'de rather stare @ a female ass for 100's of hours playing a game :wacko:

Anyway, your stuff looks prety good to me. I like how you draw the eyes and the details. I'll look forward to some coloring.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 16, 2009, 04:55 AM
Wow, very detailed and proportionate! The linework is very well done, and like qoxolg I look forward to seeing more colorized versions.

Rust
Jan 16, 2009, 08:20 AM
I like the Valkyrie one the most.
Very nice work on the perspective for the Heaven or Hell one.
Aslo, that's first time I see a drawing on which I think Peach looks good.

qoxolg
Jan 16, 2009, 09:51 AM
Aslo, that's first time I see a drawing on which I think Peach looks good.
This (http://SigurdHosenfeld.deviantart.com/) guy had made some nice Peach arts. But I agree Shiroyu does a great job with the less cartoony look.

DamonKatu
Jan 16, 2009, 11:11 AM
Woa, Nice collection. Maybe I should add you to my watch. :3

Shiroyu
Jan 16, 2009, 07:28 PM
Heh, thanks for the comments guys. I like to put a good amount of detail in the eyes, since I'm an eye person. <_<

Just admit you choose them cause you'de rather stare @ a female ass for 100's of hours playing a game :wacko:

Shh ;)

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 09:35 PM
Great job! ^^ I think I like the Genevieve and Peach pics the best. You're like me, an old-fashioned sketch artist! I like drawing characters but I don't really like coloring. :lol: Anyway, keep up the good work! :3

Seority
Jan 18, 2009, 05:28 AM
All of your sketches are amazing!

I love your Ardella pic! So kewl how shes falling~