PDA

View Full Version : Chuei Jitosushin

Karazykid
Jan 16, 2009, 08:09 AM
Did I just waste PA frags? It's got the highest damage of the twin claw skills, but the second stage tends to knock things apart and that last hit is just...odd. My guy looks stupid, then winds up missing the mobs cause they either get smacked away by the 2nd hit, or wander off while I swim in the air.

SabZero
Jan 16, 2009, 08:42 AM
If mobs get smacked away, don't use the third combo - it's obviously then meant for bigger things, that do't get smacked away.

That said, I find this PA extremely funny, especially with Vahra claws ^^

Magician
Jan 16, 2009, 08:49 AM
There's no doubting that chuei is a high-style, fun art to use.

But if you're looking for better dps, go with renzan.

Kylie
Jan 16, 2009, 12:59 PM
I don't use the last combo of it much because it takes so long to charge, and something usually knocks me back before it hits anyway. This is definitely one of my least favorite skills, but it's all right because of the high damage modifier as long as you hold down "auto-aim." Otherwise, you're going to have a hard time hitting anything.

Lind Lawliet
Jan 16, 2009, 04:26 PM
I use this more of a way to get past the traps on LB before the gunners shoot them, so I can run and steal the stuff in the boxes. >.>
Unless it's random, I don't really care then.
I usually use this skill if I'm falling behind or need to get past obstacles. =O

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 04:48 PM
I agree with Kylie, skip the third combo and use the auto aim. I like using it on groups of slow-moving enemies (the Boomas in Sakura Blast, for example). It's not the best PA but it's pretty fun to use.