PDA

View Full Version : Xbox RAcast is bad right?

Iamtwister
Jan 17, 2009, 09:35 AM
Is RAcast bad for drops? Because my guys lvl 26 and i really don't feel like starting over but if needed I will.

Akruta
Jan 17, 2009, 09:47 AM
No the class doesn't affect item drops your selection ID (Pinkal,Skyly,Bluefull etc.) determines what drops you get. Also rare drops ussually don't show up till you play on hard mode or if you kill A rare enemy. However your selection ID may not be good for your class which in my case it isn't.

furrypaws
Jan 17, 2009, 10:50 AM
No class in itself is bad, either. If you enjoy the way RAcast plays, stick with it.

Alpha2009
Jan 17, 2009, 01:02 PM
Well what is your section idea for the RAcast? Mine was a redria, but I didn't like it too much, I wanted PurpleNum or greenill (then again my RAmar is a greenill)

And make sure you don't duplicate items, or you can't get drops :O

halibabica
Jan 17, 2009, 02:52 PM
Well what is your section idea for the RAcast? Mine was a redria, but I didn't like it too much, I wanted PurpleNum or greenill (then again my RAmar is a greenill)

And make sure you don't duplicate items stack items over their normal limits or have Mags over 200, or you can't get drops :O

Fixed it for you.

MoritzStiefel
Jan 17, 2009, 05:47 PM
ugh!!! do not diss the RAcast!!!
seriously though, they're freakin' tanks! and besides, what section ID are you?

Freeze
Jan 17, 2009, 06:01 PM
RAcast is a very good class and if you like the way he plays then just recreate him with a section ID better suited to his class and I'm sure you'll enjoy him that much more. Purplenum is good for picking up mechguns, viridia gives you shot guns and Skyly gives you some decent rifles.

MoritzStiefel
Jan 17, 2009, 06:23 PM
does oran give you anything good?

Nitro Vordex
Jan 18, 2009, 02:15 AM
ugh!!! do not diss the RAcast!!!
seriously though, they're freakin' tanks! and besides, what section ID are you?
In offensive terms anyway.

Defensive, not so much.

Or maybe I did it wrong. :wacko:

Adriano
Jan 18, 2009, 02:19 AM
In offensive terms anyway.

Defensive, not so much.

Or maybe I did it wrong. :wacko:

You are correct sir, Racasts have just about as much atp as humar's <.>...
It's Racaseals who are the defensive tanks, which is kind of odd. :l

Splash
Jan 18, 2009, 02:33 AM
RAcasts are still tanks. Having 606 max base DFP awards him for being the second class with the highest DFP. The first is RAcaseal with a max of 688! That's insane.

RAcast has a max ATP near a HUmar, and RAcast has the highest HP of any other class.

RAcast is just near crazy if used properly. Can top a HUcast easily in regular gameplay.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 18, 2009, 02:52 AM
Nitro did it wrong.
That's what I read. :-P

darkante
Jan 18, 2009, 03:45 AM
Racast is a very good gunner, traps are very fun to use to cause havoc on foes.
Bosses on higher difficulties might be a problem soloing.
But online with friends, who cares about limitations.

Splash
Jan 18, 2009, 04:25 AM
That's what I read. :-P
I wouldn't say it is totally wrong since RAcasts are superb, both in offense and defense. Not like defense really matters since they get the Holy Trinity set.

Akruta
Jan 18, 2009, 08:28 AM
It's Racaseals who are the defensive tanks, which is kind of odd. :l

Seince when did anything make sence in PSO? (The burrowing dragon for instance) Also if the RAcasts strong enough why would anything get the chance to get to you.

Splash
Jan 18, 2009, 03:08 PM
Seince when did anything make sence in PSO? (The burrowing dragon for instance) Also if the RAcasts strong enough why would anything get the chance to get to you.
They don't. Any RAcast who is using a Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen, Spread Needle, and some set of Mechguns (that do not utilize Berserk special) and die due to low HP simply means they are not a good RAcast.

Vanzazikon
Jan 19, 2009, 01:44 AM
It's Racaseals who are the defensive tanks, which is kind of odd. :lI guess they wanted something unique for Racaseals, so they gave them the ultimate defense. They're seriously walking shields and they're not too bad looking either. :wacko: