PDA

View Full Version : Wetlands second story mission help

Hero_Of_Fate
Jan 18, 2009, 12:32 PM
I recently picked up the JPN version of PS0(like I could get any other version right now though, eh?). I've been playing through the story mode mostly, and came to the Wetlands area, and now I'm stuck on the second mission not knowing what to do. I kill the Octopus, and then finish the mission but it isn't really cleared, because I haven't gotten any new missions and I notice the victory music isn't the general upbeat tune. Anyone have any idea of what I'm supposed to do?
(It's the mission where that guy with the Lloyd Irving, only way I can describe it, hair cut, wearing blue, talks to you before you go to the wetland. He's the guy near the cart in the bank area)

Azure_wave
Jan 18, 2009, 12:43 PM
You're one of the cast's yes? Um if I can remember what I did, when you kill the octopus thing and finish the little scene with the guy in blue, talk to the lady that you go to for the quests and claim your reward I think. Then when you're done with that, head outside to Dairon city and there should be another dialogue scene with this odd looking blonde haired guy with a red vest and has a yellow star on both the left and right side of his shirt. After that, a new quest should be available. At least that's how I remember doing it.

Hero_Of_Fate
Jan 18, 2009, 12:50 PM
All right, thanks a lot. I'll give that a try.