PDA

View Full Version : Tear of Light

Silvx
Jan 19, 2009, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone, I've been wondering, there is like no info on Tear of Light on wiki or on here. I remember I got one back when I first joined ( about a month ago ) and I looked up it, and only found it restored 70hp so I just fed it to my robot. Now that I know it's used in the Mikunas Set I can't for the life of me remember where it's from.

any leads? ^^; (Note: I also did this with a Relic edge lmao, sold it for 90k because I couldn't access Search for shops because of no AoTI XD)

Neith
Jan 19, 2009, 01:02 PM
Tear of Light drops in boxes in Grove of Fanatics (mission on Neudaiz taken from Shikon Islands), in S/S2 rank. I'm not sure it can drop in lower ranks anymore.

Uber_Noob
Jan 19, 2009, 01:02 PM
It can found in Grove of Fanatics.

Tulio07
Jan 19, 2009, 02:32 PM
It's a food item so it is found in the blue item type.

autumn
Jan 19, 2009, 02:47 PM
And it drops on any difficulty of Grove of Fanatics

Kaloa
Jan 19, 2009, 03:38 PM
Tear of Light drops in boxes in Grove of Fanatics (mission on Neudaiz taken from Shikon Islands), in S/S2 rank. I'm not sure it can drop in lower ranks anymore.
It does. I hunt them on c rank and have found a couple.

Neith
Jan 19, 2009, 03:39 PM
It does. I hunt them on c rank and have found a couple.

Ah, cool, thanks for verifying that. Last time I checked, the database here said S/S2 only :wacko: That makes hunting a new Mikunas Set easier.

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 03:52 PM
I think I still have a board for this item...

S-T-H
Jan 19, 2009, 03:53 PM
When using the wiki, you can click 'What links here' on the side bar. That will pull up a list of everywhere it's linked. For Tear of Light, that would be mostly where it drops or is used.

I suppose it would probably be a good idea to add drop info for more of the exchange items, but that should work in the mean time.

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 04:06 PM
yeah... I was looking at the item alot STH thatare mats...for the trade missions..Primitive Moat Idol.... there supossedly is a board that makes it but... yet it must be a When buy item yet It does not state "when"...

EspioKaos
Jan 19, 2009, 04:10 PM
there supossedly is a board that makes it but... yet it must be a When buy item yet It does not state "when"...
The board was removed as a drop item a long time ago. Where it drops now as a made item (ver.1 Neudaiz temple area), it used to drop as a board. If you had one of the boards in your inventory before the change was made, it remained there and will do so until you sell it, drop it or synthesize it.

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 04:17 PM
The board was removed as a drop item a long time ago. Where it drops now as a made item (ver.1 Neudaiz temple area), it used to drop as a board. If you had one of the boards in your inventory before the change was made, it remained there and will do so until you sell it, drop it or synthesize it.

Espio I was refreing to the Prmitiave Moat. Idol..... and I Think I still have a Dropped Board ( for the tear of light)....LOL

Noblewine
Jan 19, 2009, 04:25 PM
I usually find it in the final block of Grove of Fanatics. It hidden behind the door adjacent two warps that will take you to the boss.

Silvx
Jan 20, 2009, 09:52 AM
thank you all =D I got my friend who also needed a tear of Light for the set and we both got ours in about 5 runs on C

Exploited
Jan 20, 2009, 10:13 AM
It's a total pain in the ass to find them now. I used to find tons of them spamming C runs back in the day

AC9breaker
Jan 20, 2009, 12:34 PM
It's also a common Dark Satellite drop.

desturel
Jan 20, 2009, 02:01 PM
It's a total pain in the ass to find them now. I used to find tons of them spamming C runs back in the day

I remember having two stacks of meteoric metal back in the day. Now I'm lucky to find one in a day of spamming Dark Satellite. They definitely changed the drop rate of food items after the expansion. Less Gourmet Cakes and Gourmet Chocolate in Forested Island and Rainbow Beast. Less Tear of Light and Blizzard Pop in Cost of Research and Grove of Fanatics. Less Spicia in Valley of Carnage and Mine Defense. ETC.

At least with Meteoric Metal you can get it from the End of Ambition Story mission and Spicia you can get from Photon Harvest.