PDA

View Full Version : GC I'm Back Baby!

medios
Jan 19, 2009, 10:39 PM
I think its awesome that people still play PSO. I haven't played in about 2 years now (since my memory got wiped) but I fired up my GC yesterday and I'll start playing again. I was just curious to know if people played PSO on the GC online anymore, because if so, I'm buying a broadband adaptor. I'll have a lot of work to do to get back to where I was, but this game is too fun to let go again. Its so awesome that you guys still play this.

Splash
Jan 20, 2009, 12:43 AM
The servers have shut down already. Google says otherwise though.

Callous
Jan 20, 2009, 07:43 AM
Unofficially you can still play online. We are not allowed to tell you how, but you're a smart guy, right?

medios
Jan 20, 2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the quick answers. I did my homework and I know what you mean now. Sorry for asking a question that's been asked a million times already. ;)

Vanzazikon
Jan 20, 2009, 04:27 PM
Smooth. :)

Callous
Jan 23, 2009, 07:47 AM
Have fun!

SStrikerR
Jan 23, 2009, 05:24 PM
Good man. Lemme know if you wanna game sometime, I can get online and I recreated my file so I'm pretty much in the same boat as you bro.

medios
Jan 23, 2009, 10:03 PM
as soon as i get my adaptor for the GC i'll let u know know. Man it's good to be back. :-)

Night_Star
Jan 27, 2009, 05:10 PM
Wow, I'm so surprised there are a lot of people who still play online! (aww the memories)
I might just hook up my gamecube just to play for a while. Too bad I can't use the wii for it (tried already, online don't work) But I might just join you guys!

Vandrell
Jan 27, 2009, 08:02 PM
Can i just ask one thing? I never had a hunters licance (sorry about my spelling if i spelled licance wrong) would i need one now if so how do i make one? here is my email if you can't talk about it here. "help out a pso player. I play all phantasy stars including zero but i still play GC more" (PSO 4 EVER)

Vandrell
Jan 27, 2009, 08:03 PM
Can i just ask one thing? I never had a hunters licance (sorry about my spelling if i spelled licance wrong) would i need one now if so how do i make one? here is my email if you can't talk about it here. "help out a pso player. I play all phantasy stars including zero but i still play GC more" (PSO 4 EVER)
[email protected]

thunder-ray
Jan 29, 2009, 04:49 AM
I think its awesome that people still play PSO. I haven't played in about 2 years now (since my memory got wiped) but I fired up my GC yesterday and I'll start playing again. I was just curious to know if people played PSO on the GC online anymore, because if so, I'm buying a broadband adaptor. I'll have a lot of work to do to get back to where I was, but this game is too fun to let go again. Its so awesome that you guys still play this.Awesome :) I just got back on pso as well. Currently im a lvl 10 ranger lol since my memory card also got wiped awhile back. PM when you wana party some time >:3

Vanzazikon
Jan 29, 2009, 03:01 PM
I think its awesome that people still play PSO. I haven't played in about 2 years now (since my memory got wiped) but I fired up my GC yesterday and I'll start playing again. I was just curious to know if people played PSO on the GC online anymore, because if so, I'm buying a broadband adaptor. I'll have a lot of work to do to get back to where I was, but this game is too fun to let go again. Its so awesome that you guys still play this.It's even more awesome that you came back. ;)

Onisia
Jan 30, 2009, 09:42 PM
I am going to get PSO possibly tommorow I would like to join you guys if I enjoy the game and get a modem or broadband adapter