PDA

View Full Version : S 32% Lightning Blackheart 7/10

youthisoverrated
Jan 21, 2009, 12:08 AM
Xbox 360 servers, up for sell asking for max meseta.

youthisoverrated
Jan 25, 2009, 05:45 PM
Now listed at 95 mil taking offers, but no trades

N2TrAnC3
Jan 25, 2009, 07:27 PM
good luck....

youthisoverrated
Jan 27, 2009, 09:42 PM
Dropped to 85 mil, still taking offers

DOMINA7E
Jan 28, 2009, 07:42 AM
u can get a 50% for 25mil dude thats just retarded

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 28, 2009, 08:16 AM
:dead:

youthisoverrated
Jan 28, 2009, 12:58 PM
wtf r u smoking u can get a 50% for 25mil dude thats just retarded

Yeah a broken 50%. This is 7/10 not broken once, and I'm taking offers on it so calm down kid.

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 12:51 PM
Now at 75 mil, still taking offers.

joefro
Jan 30, 2009, 12:56 PM
I sold a 34% Dark 7/10 Blackheart for 12 mil, before Parum GBR! Good luck getting 75 mil...

The Praetor
Jan 30, 2009, 01:57 PM
There are 10/10 38%s that go for half the price you are asking for sir :-P

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 03:47 PM
I see no 38% 10/10 going for that price. I do see a bunch that are broken that have high %'s. And once again I'm taking offers and unless you guys are going to offer on this, please don't post. Until I actually do get an offer I will be reducing the price. I didn't ask for a price check I asked for offers, please take that into consideration before posting. So please don't waste your time or my time typing out posts basically calling me a dumbass when I know it's a good weapon and deserves a good price.

Delete
Jan 30, 2009, 04:15 PM
Lol, ya shouldnt get mad at everyone dude, there telling you the truth, i sold a 42% 6/10 for only 20 mil. 32 7/10 is worth like 15mil at the most.

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 04:36 PM
That's funny cus when I search the 360 servers none come up at that price, the only ones that come up at that price at that percentage are broken weapons. And even those are still decently priced. Once again don't post if it's not an offer.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 30, 2009, 07:49 PM
8mill lol but they are right ive gotten all my 30% plus x/10 for below 10 mill recently

Hiero_Glyph
Jan 30, 2009, 08:03 PM
That's funny cus when I search the 360 servers none come up at that price, the only ones that come up at that price at that percentage are broken weapons. And even those are still decently priced. Once again don't post if it's not an offer.

That is because the rest of them are actually selling and yours is not. Keep taking offers and advertise it on your BB but once people start running SEED Express again the price will continue to drop on these (especially if we get another synth/grind bonus after this event). If you want some serious meseta for yours take it to 10/10, otherwise your is simply a glorified 0/9. I for one will never pay serious money for an unfinished weapon.

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 08:25 PM
It's my weapon, so I'll do what I please with it. And if it gets down to that low then it does. Once again I didn't ask for a freaking price check, so thanks for basically giving your thoughts on how I should run MY shop.

Delete
Jan 30, 2009, 08:51 PM
Ya shouldnt tell us not to post what is our opinion. Were not saying to sell it for 10mil or 15, we are letting you know what its worth, i see no reason to get pissed about that. Chill out man.

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 08:58 PM
Ok first off I never asked for opinions with this, I asked for offers. If i wanted someone to tell me how much they think it's worth I would have asked for a price check. Second off stop calling me a guy, cus girls play games too ya know.

Joseph16
Jan 30, 2009, 09:19 PM
lol dude ur prices suck. theres a 46% 10/10 for the money ur asking good luck selling that to the npc(its a harsh world out ther get used to it)

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 09:25 PM
Yeah in ground not lightning, mine's the highest grinded lightning blackheart that's a half way decent percent. Except for the 9/9 that's a 26% but that's at max now isn't it. So you know what I'm now asking the mod to lock this cus this is freaking ridiculous.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 30, 2009, 11:30 PM
i gave you an offer and you shrugged me off how dare you. you sir/madam have lost a customer enjoy swinging your blackheart

youthisoverrated
Jan 30, 2009, 11:49 PM
Hardly a serious offer...

DISCO
Jan 31, 2009, 12:25 AM
When it sells for around that, you'll have to stop chewing on your foot.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 31, 2009, 12:50 AM
it's all in the eye of the beholder:dead: you asked for offers i offered what i feel it's worth to me

kejen
Jan 31, 2009, 01:53 AM
The way I look at it, element % is much more important than grinds on something like a blackheart. A 50% 0/4 blackheart would outperform a 32% 7/10 by a lot. Blackheart has cheap boards, doesnt need catilium. For the money you're asking, someone can spend making blackhearts and end up with 1 in every element over 40%.

Hiero_Glyph
Jan 31, 2009, 02:17 AM
The way I look at it, element % is much more important than grinds on something like a blackheart. A 50% 0/4 blackheart would outperform a 32% 7/10 by a lot. Blackheart has cheap boards, doesnt need catilium. For the money you're asking, someone can spend making blackhearts and end up with 1 in every element over 40%.

All of this is true. Curious but what does more damage, a 42% 2/10 or a 32% 7/10? Let's see, 10% element bonus or 54 attack... gee, I wonder. Let's hope that the 54 attack will account for over an additional 6% damage (for the record, that is only 900 total ATP). Let's just say that the 42% weapons is superior and cheaper in every possible way.

(total ATP)*(PA att modifier)*(1+(element%+5)/150)= total damage

Good luck selling your Blackheart for such a steep price when the 42% 2/10 costs <10 million and does superior damage. I wonder if I can grind that 2/10 to something higher? Magic 8-Ball says: Outlook good.

joefro
Jan 31, 2009, 09:55 AM
Why did you even make this topic? If you won't even take suggestions as to what to price it you should at least take offers.

youthisoverrated
Jan 31, 2009, 10:21 AM
Why did you even make this topic? If you won't even take suggestions as to what to price it you should at least take offers.

If I wanted suggestions I would have asked for them, but instead of offers I basically get people calling me a dumbass for putting a weapon I think is good for a high price.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 31, 2009, 11:23 AM
Dropped to 85 mil, still taking offers

if you want only what your asking for never take offers

youthisoverrated
Jan 31, 2009, 11:53 AM
Listen, it's not my fault you guys got to go down to under 10 mil with yours. And if it's keeps going down then it keeps going down. But that's no reason to come into my forum post and start belittling me cus yours sold for that much.

KuroShinnen
Jan 31, 2009, 12:17 PM
They are trying to help. Trust us, nobody is going to spend an extra 70 mil for a weapon that's only worth anywhere from 5 to 10. They never said theirs sold for that much either, they said that's how much they bought them for.

A good number of these people who are also giving their opinions on how much any weapon is worth, considering most probably have more than a stack... Which is more than you will ever get in this game with you playing the way you are right now.

Just quit trying to make a bunch of money by overpricing a weapon that will never sell.

youthisoverrated
Jan 31, 2009, 12:56 PM
Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole about it now does it. Or sit there and flame my damn post simply because you think someone, mainly yourself, wouldn't pay that much for it. I never said I was going to leave it at that price or ask for anyone's opinion on it. Just the fact that you guys come on my post doing this shit just like with PSU general and flame everything simply for the fact doesn't make any of you look good.

KuroShinnen
Jan 31, 2009, 01:04 PM
I don't remember anybody flaming you about posting your weapon that high, except for the second poster or something. Nobody is being an asshole about it either except for you honestly. Maybe you should read over this whole topic, and see that you have been the one flaming others, not vice versa.

When we say to lower your price, we aren't saying it because we would not buy it that high. We say this because nobody is going to but this weapon this high. If they wanted a nice Blackheart cheap, they would buy a 42% for probably a quarter of your price.

We are simply saying, that just because you think somebody will eventually buy it because it is one of a kind in some odd way. It's just a common, 5 million meseta weapon, that is not even that good at all.

youthisoverrated
Jan 31, 2009, 01:13 PM
I keep an eye on it and have yet to see an unbroken decent lightning percent up there, let alone for under 20 mil. So maybe you guys haven't been listening to me. Cus it seems like all you do is say the same thing and I just have to keep repeating myself with it. Once again I didn't ask for a price check, I asked for offers, not opinions on what you've bought at that price or sold at that price. If i wanted opinions or even a price check I would have asked for it.

KuroShinnen
Jan 31, 2009, 01:19 PM
Just because there isn't one up there doesn't mean that someone will be desperate enough to shell out almost a stack for a mediocre at best weapon. People aren't that stupid, seriously.

I'm done posting in this topic, If you don't want to believe what people say, have your mediocre Blackheart sit in your shop for the next few months until you decide to lower the price even more than what people are suggesting because a better sword gets released.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 31, 2009, 09:35 PM
my offers still available 8 mill ill just feed it to my pm any way :D

moomoopenguin
Feb 1, 2009, 12:30 AM
I think it's safe to say this topic is pretty much dead at this point, and it's just like beating a dead horse right now......

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 1, 2009, 01:26 AM
All im gonna say is this.
Youthisoverrated....I can understand that you want to sell it for a high price, but at the same time you should take into consideration of the "big picture" Prices for things rise and fall. I'm not 100% Sure but its possible that during the time "before" Egg Thieves(apolcalpsic) came out....that yea your blackheart would of sold for a very high price. Now that Parum GBR has come and gone....blackhearts are basically crimsons now(kinda) If you know what i mean. Yes you have the right to place a price as u please but overall the price of a weapon is based off the community.

All im saying is that your prices defies the communities price and unless you monopolize the blackheart category.....you kinda have to go with the flow. If not with the flow just a lil bit close.......

LuigiMario
Feb 1, 2009, 02:29 AM
All im gonna say is this.
Youthisoverrated....I can understand that you want to sell it for a high price, but at the same time you should take into consideration of the "big picture" Prices for things rise and fall. I'm not 100% Sure but its possible that during the time "before" Egg Thieves(apolcalpsic) came out....that yea your blackheart would of sold for a very high price. Now that Parum GBR has come and gone....blackhearts are basically crimsons now(kinda) If you know what i mean. Yes you have the right to place a price as u please but overall the price of a weapon is based off the community.

All im saying is that your prices defies the communities price and unless you monopolize the blackheart category.....you kinda have to go with the flow. If not with the flow just a lil bit close.......

I've seen 42%-46% Blackhearts for 4-7mil. Same for Blackheartic.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 1, 2009, 02:41 AM
I've seen 42%-46% Blackhearts for 4-7mil. Same for Blackheartic.

I understand that ^^;

I'm referrin to how much they cost before Egg Thieves :P

gizmo0234
Feb 1, 2009, 10:48 AM
k going 2 end your thread i am will sell my 42% 6/10 lighting black heart offer start at 20 mil

youthisoverrated
Feb 1, 2009, 11:20 AM
I don't care if you're "going 2 end" my thread. I don't plan on checking it anymore. If I would have known I would have gotten so much guff about this I would have never posted in the first place. It is officially dead at this point.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 1, 2009, 11:32 AM
So i take it you wont sell it for 8mill to me?

Duffy Muffy
Feb 1, 2009, 12:37 PM
I think 8 MIL is good enough 4 that stinky thing

The Praetor
Feb 1, 2009, 12:40 PM
Duffy, unless you are offering on it you should keep your trailer trap shut :-P Youth, Ill trade you a :dark: 34% 6/10 for it :-D

Delete
Feb 1, 2009, 09:22 PM
Even though i should just leave it alone, i must point out the fact that you cant tell us not to post an opinion. You can ignore it, hate it,or love it, but you cant say we cant post one. An opinion is what I or you think be it something nice or rude, its an opinion. I never said to sell it for anything, i simply told you what price area it fell in. That doesnt mean to go and sell it for that. Like Charger said, Blackhearts are kinda like Crimsons now, and that is pretty much the truth.