PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone figured out how to unseal the Akatsuki or Yonohate?

TehWavy
Jan 21, 2009, 02:53 AM
Thread title pretty much says it all. I have the Jinbaori armor, so I get the set boost (wearing it was rumored to unseal them, but that has been proven false). I don't want to start killing x000 number of enemies and find out there's some other obscure method to unsealing these things. D:

So, anyone know?

Mike
Jan 21, 2009, 04:01 AM
Nope, get to killing.

Dragwind
Jan 21, 2009, 07:07 AM
Sounds like the Sealed J Sword all over again.

_Vyser_
Jan 21, 2009, 01:59 PM
Where do you find these weapons? I hope I didn't sell one of them cleaning out my storage...

Bassz
Jan 21, 2009, 02:11 PM
Where do you find these weapons? I hope I didn't sell one of them cleaning out my storage...

I read somewhere that it is the red box you recieve from beating the boss at the end of the Eternal Towers (Read somewhere on Gamefaqs), and it doesn't always drop.

_Vyser_
Jan 21, 2009, 03:54 PM
As if there wasn't enough things to hunt from that final boss! DX At least the SH runs are starting to get easier, but the mission is still too long T^T

Azure_wave
Jan 21, 2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah it is -__-, I think the farthest my mind allowed was the 55th floor

_Vyser_
Jan 21, 2009, 05:57 PM
Helps to watch TV while doing it. I also gave myself a mental moral boost whenever I made it to the middle of a section (so like floors 5, 15, 25, etc.), saying I'm only halfway there. Helps to count them by sections instead of by 101 floors, at least for me. Made the task seem less daunting. It also helped I was rare hunting, which kept me distracted as well.

TehWavy
Jan 22, 2009, 08:38 PM
People have done multiple runs of the Tower and it still hasn't unsealed. Screw this, I'm gonna find someone who has an unsealed sword so I may trade with him. :P

Mike
Jan 22, 2009, 08:39 PM
Giving up already?

TehWavy
Jan 22, 2009, 10:11 PM
Hahaha, I never actually started! I was hoping someone would figure it out for me before I started murdering hundred of thousands of little monsters. xD

Lyrise
Jan 23, 2009, 08:58 AM
If it is murdering thousands of critters, then unsealing either one would be a pain. Akatsuki has the 1 target limitation, and Yonohate has that risk element...

_Vyser_
Jan 23, 2009, 11:58 AM
Turns out I do have Akatsuki :O Anyone know if it's worth unlocking these? If not, I wont bother.

xSHiNOx
Jan 23, 2009, 03:49 PM
i would say it is not worth it. heres why;

1. they look cool but arent as strong as millias breaker. even with the jinbaori armor it still wont be as strong.

2. their PA's suck (spinning and slice down instead of millias breaker's over end big sword PA)

3. one has the lv1 heaven effect which wont happen often and the other has lv1 risk.

they arent really worth it IMO

_Vyser_
Jan 23, 2009, 05:47 PM
Ah, ok. I don't use swords much anyway, so no biggie. I may try unlocking those if I run out of things to do.