PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Newbie Help

Kenura
Jan 21, 2009, 10:10 PM
Yo, I am Kenura and I am new to PSU, I played PSO which was pretty cool, never played online before.

well I have PSU and I got the online and the expansion for it now, so yay?

anyways I on it now, and so far I seen 1 person online, maybe thats cause I in the begining area or everyones fighting things...

well I am a lvl 2 forcer, and I am looking for friends to hang out with and talk online and party up, and also my goal is to get as many rare items as I can get. woot!

Well Yeah my X-Box game tag is Jack Poet and I am online most of the time, for nwo I beon PSU playing the story mode and mainly online.

well hopefully I find some friends to hang out with on the game, well I off to do some missions solo, that should be fun, and go shopping!

dark_ryok
Jan 21, 2009, 10:27 PM
Next time you log on, go to one of the floating orange triangle things. It will allow you to change Universes and go to your room. You want to lower number universes. Number one (Leo) is usually filled, and Universe 2 is filled in the evenings.

Most people are at the White Beast mission now... You go to Neudaiz, then go to the pavilion of air and do the Sacred Stream mission. After that youll be in the lobby where youll find most people.

Kenura
Jan 21, 2009, 11:08 PM
Thanks alot man. =3

DEM_CIG
Jan 22, 2009, 10:41 PM
I'll help... u canj add me my gt is Eternal Aura... add me sometime.