PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Olpads?

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 22, 2009, 06:42 AM
Hiya all,

Does anyone happen to know a good place to receive high amounts of Olpads? I used to spam White Beast runs for them which came up with a fair few, but are there any other runs which have a high chance of receiving them?

Thanks

Tifa

Magician
Jan 22, 2009, 06:51 AM
Military Subway, AMF Metro lobby, c-rank mission. Easily one of my favorite missions. You'll often pick up three olpads every run; one in the charge room and two in the clear boxes. The 135 mission points for an s-finish are nice too if you're leveling low-level characters.

Alnet
Jan 22, 2009, 11:41 AM
Olpads drop on any Colony/Hive/Relics/Neudaiz mission with enemies at or above LV20.

San Anto
Jan 22, 2009, 12:47 PM
Military Subway, AMF Metro lobby, c-rank mission. Easily one of my favorite missions. You'll often pick up three olpads every run; one in the charge room and two in the clear boxes. The 135 mission points for an s-finish are nice too if you're leveling low-level characters.

Best place for them really

darthplagis
Jan 23, 2009, 04:19 AM
shhh stop telling people about the hidden gem called the AMF platform ;), all of the white beast bread noobs with high levels dont have a clue of this wondrous 135MP per C run with olpads and the like on every run .

but seriously yeah AMF is about the best place to find them also forested island and onma runs also drop it alot

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 10:15 AM
carnival

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 27, 2009, 10:20 AM
carnival

:o........^^; not sure bout this....however i do get alot of Base S and goldania here for some reason o.o

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 12:19 PM
:o........^^; not sure bout this....however i do get alot of Base S and goldania here for some reason o.o

they drop alot in c ranks

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 28, 2009, 01:13 PM
they drop alot in c ranks

Ah i might have to check that out.