PDA

View Full Version : People who own Hummers.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 23, 2009, 09:48 PM
You all should be castrated with a wooden olive fork and then shot. Why the hell do you feel the need to take up 9/10 of the damned road with those unnecasary pieces of shit? Not only are they pointless to own, but the owners are arrogant assholes, too. Not only do you take up 9/10 of the road, but you take up more than one parking space in a lot, which forces others to not be able to park.

Here's one reason of tonight's reasoning of these fucking eyesores that pissed me off to no ends.

Ok. It started out with an agrivating night of parking to go to a restaraunt for a friends birthday. Afterwards, I decide to go to my favorite DnD (that's Dunk N Donuts, if you didn;t know) and see the object of my rage. These two completely insensative assholes, sitting in a yellow Hummer, drinking their coffee's and bullshitting with each other. That's not what set me off. What set me off was that, not only were they parked sideways, but they were parked in BOTH of the only handicapped spaces they place had.

I mean, what the FUCK?! The only handicap they seemed to have was a mental one. And to top it off, the owner was an arrogant fuck that felt the whole world belonged to him. Plus his license plate that said 'HUMMMMER' on it also pissed me off. He didn't even care when I threatened to call the police on him for illegal parking. Well, for him it should also be illegal living too. He only left when the employee I told went out to ask him to move.

God I hate people who own Hummers.

And on a side note- to all who own SUV's, especially women driving them alone with a cell phone surgically attached to their heads, from now on, any of you that almost hits me while trying to make a turn whithout putting the phone down, I am going to fucking KILL you!

Sorry for the cursing. This has been growing for a long, LONG time.

Solstis
Jan 23, 2009, 10:23 PM
Hummers and SUVs have the resale value of moldy bread. Not like they can really afford to get a more efficient car.

Rasputin
Jan 24, 2009, 03:37 AM
What you have to consider is that people who own Hummers also have enough extra money to help those who are less fortunate; however, they've also come to the realization that those who are less fortunate are actually lower beings. Hummers act as a symbol of a heightened understanding of things. Obviously, you wouldn't understand this, since you don't own a Hummer. Thankfully, I've been in the presence of enough to realize this. One day, I hope that I can attain this understanding so I can get a Hummer. After all, those things look so cool. Until then, I can only stand and admire those who've achieved such greatness, and I hope that you would do the same.

Smidge204
Jan 24, 2009, 06:52 AM
Hummer drivers are 4.63 times more likely to get a ticket (http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/which-drivers-get-the-most-tickets.aspx).

Hope that makes your day a little brighter.
=Smidge=

Retehi
Jan 24, 2009, 08:14 AM
I hate Hummers because 99.9% of the people that own them here, are tiny blonde women, who can't even see over the dashboard all the way.

drizzle
Jan 24, 2009, 10:30 AM
They play by their own rules.

Tessu
Jan 24, 2009, 11:28 AM
My friend (who is a tiny, tiny little woman) flips off anyone in a Hummer, though for different reasons. She's a huge environmentalist. Anyway, yeah. They are pretty obnoxious. Especially if there's only one person inside them.

I've actually never seen a woman driving one.

Weeaboolits
Jan 24, 2009, 12:05 PM
People want to drive large manly vehicles with bad gas mileage, it makes them forget their insecurities.

I don't recall seeing one, though I lived in a poor neighborhood before and now I live in Kentucky, so it's understandable.

Actually, I saw a hummer limousine once, but that was pretty funny.

Seority
Jan 24, 2009, 12:19 PM
But Hummers r teh kewlz~! D:

I mainly get my revenge for knowing how much gallons of gas they use to go a mile.

It's funny to see big trucks park at a gas station and short, little men walk out. Compensating something there sir? xD

Kylie
Jan 24, 2009, 12:24 PM
Not too many people drive them around here, which is surprising because they actually make H3 Hummers here. Well, maybe they closed the plant down because of the lame economy. They either fired a bunch of people, or the closed it down completely. I don't keep up with these things. Anyway, it's neat that they make a car here, but I agree that I don't know why people get them. They don't look cool imo, and they suck up a lot of gas. :-?

KodiaX987
Jan 24, 2009, 12:57 PM
Project:

Make a Hummer lookalike. Build the frame out of the most lightweight material you can get, and make a stripped interior that contains the barebones essential. At first glance, the truck should look like a true honest-to-goodness Hummer.

Inside however, you will have placed an engine just powerful enough to pull the lightweight body forward. In reality, you'll be driving something close to a keicar, quite brittle and most likely not street-legal (although it's a good challenge to try!) and then when people start cussing you off, show them you actually built a custom machine that does the exact opposite of what a real Hummer does.

Leviathan
Jan 24, 2009, 01:17 PM
I love it when people treat their Hummers like a VW Beetle.

"Maybe I can fit it in this tiny parking spot! Oh wait, no it doesn't fit, I'll just let half of my car sit in the other lane."

"Let me turn my car around in this intersection. Damn, can't do it ah well it was worth a shot!"

...:disapprove:

Retehi
Jan 24, 2009, 01:43 PM
It's not gonna be Hummers anymore, it's gonna be all about these among soccer moms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGjAYp7_Es

CrimsomWolf
Jan 24, 2009, 01:47 PM
I never understood why many people (in States, but not only) are so obsessed about pick-ups.

They're ugly, take a lot of space and gulp down insane amounts of petrol.

Sinue_v2
Jan 24, 2009, 02:35 PM
Pick-ups have their uses. I don't decry those who drive pickups as a utility. I just don't care for the idiots who buy them as a statement of their veracious hilljackery.

As for Hummers, I've always kinda wanted to get one - but it would have to be the old-style military issue converted for civilian road use. None of this H2/H3 bling-bling bullshit. Further, if I was going to get a vehicle like that - it would only be because nobody has yet decided to license and mass produce the Warthog yet.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 24, 2009, 03:34 PM
I never understood why many people (in States, but not only) are so obsessed about pick-ups.

They're ugly, take a lot of space and gulp down insane amounts of petrol.

Pick-up's I understand for their utility value. I don't hold anything against them. It's these morons that drive Hummers and SUV's. The same people that got their drivers license from a fucking box of Cracker Jacks!

afterthoughtz
Jan 24, 2009, 04:41 PM
You all should be castrated with a wooden olive fork and then shot. Why the hell do you feel the need to take up 9/10 of the damned road with those unnecasary pieces of shit? Not only are they pointless to own, but the owners are arrogant assholes, too. Not only do you take up 9/10 of the road, but you take up more than one parking space in a lot, which forces others to not be able to park.

Here's one reason of tonight's reasoning of these fucking eyesores that pissed me off to no ends.

Ok. It started out with an agrivating night of parking to go to a restaraunt for a friends birthday. Afterwards, I decide to go to my favorite DnD (that's Dunk N Donuts, if you didn;t know) and see the object of my rage. These two completely insensative assholes, sitting in a yellow Hummer, drinking their coffee's and bullshitting with each other. That's not what set me off. What set me off was that, not only were they parked sideways, but they were parked in BOTH of the only handicapped spaces they place had.

I mean, what the FUCK?! The only handicap they seemed to have was a mental one. And to top it off, the owner was an arrogant fuck that felt the whole world belonged to him. Plus his license plate that said 'HUMMMMER' on it also pissed me off. He didn't even care when I threatened to call the police on him for illegal parking. Well, for him it should also be illegal living too. He only left when the employee I told went out to ask him to move.

God I hate people who own Hummers.

And on a side note- to all who own SUV's, especially women driving them alone with a cell phone surgically attached to their heads, from now on, any of you that almost hits me while trying to make a turn whithout putting the phone down, I am going to fucking KILL you!

Sorry for the cursing. This has been growing for a long, LONG time.

Yes because everyone that drives a hummer are the same, retard...

Blitzkommando
Jan 24, 2009, 08:01 PM
Pickups are a bit more popular in the south if only because they often use them for their utility. My uncle has a monster Dodge Ram and it is unbelievably useful after hurricanes with debris removal. While he doesn't care for the mileage it gets, the utility of it well outweighs the negatives.

That said, it's rather sad to see a guy purchase his groceries with food stamps only to walk out to his brand new Hummer. Sad in how corrupt that is.

And, truth be told, I'm finding parking spaces are increasingly difficult to park in with any car. Now, my car is hardly the smallest, nor is it the largest, but when I have trouble fitting my Mazda 6 in a space then something is seriously wrong with the space sizes in the lot. I've found both the length and the width of parking spaces to be ever shrinking making it ever more difficult to park anything that isn't a Smart.