PDA

View Full Version : What causes disconect "request"?

Imatron_
Jan 25, 2009, 10:48 AM
Im having a bit of trouble trying to figure out just where I need to go to adress the problem. It seems every ten minutes to a half an hour I receive a disconect request. All of my freinds who have the game say they never get them, even though they live in the same area I used to live in. We moved out of stae and got a whole new internet service, and Im still getting these disconect requests, while everyone else in the house can remain online with no problem, wether its the PSU game or any other web based program.

Is this the result of a poor internet service provider making us pay for high speed and shorting us on service? Or is this for some reason the Sega servers fault? If it's Sega then what is making them seemingly single me out all the time?

As always, thanks for yor help everyone.

Nobo
Jan 25, 2009, 11:05 AM
It means your lagging out... Sometimes its your connection sometimes its when the universe is sooooooo laggy that it kicks people out.

Imatron_
Jan 26, 2009, 09:04 PM
Awww... so theres no way to tell for sure just which one it is? This has been driving me bonkers. As far as I can tell Im not getting a whole lot of lag on my end, but PSU's always had odd traits dating back into pso where people dont always appear where they really are even on the best possible connection.

If I were to assume it was something on PSU's end, is there a way I can adress this with a sega staffer? I always seem to be getting "singled out" if you can call it that. But being singled out would imply it was on my end, if so why am I the only one in my group getting kicked out, especialy when wer'e all hooked up online at my house...is there a known answer for this kind of situation?