PDA

View Full Version : Buy this if you feel like holding your DS Lite for a while is a pain

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2009, 06:34 PM
I bought one of these and it's great, it's like holding an actual game controller instead of a sharped edge piece of plastic:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110335866478

Wish I had this while playing New Super Mario and Zelda PH, but at lease I have it for PSŲ.

Any questions on the item, ask away.

_Vyser_
Jan 26, 2009, 06:47 PM
Very cool! Looks like it would be nice for when I'm sitting at home playing my DS. My only question is if it is easy to take off? The fact that the DS lite is so easy to carry in my pocket, I probably wouldn't want to have anything extra on it that might hinder that. If it is relatively easy to put on and take off, I'll most likely buy one. Thanks for sharing this! :D

xSHiNOx
Jan 26, 2009, 06:51 PM
lol. grip handle for the ds lite. i wouldnt mind getting one. the corners hurt my hand after awhile. even playing off my hori ds lite stand. ouch

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2009, 07:02 PM
Very cool! Looks like it would be nice for when I'm sitting at home playing my DS. My only question is if it is easy to take off? The fact that the DS lite is so easy to carry in my pocket, I probably wouldn't want to have anything extra on it that might hinder that. If it is relatively easy to put on and take off, I'll most likely buy one. Thanks for sharing this! :D

Easy as pie. I use the strap, so I pass it in the appropriate hole and then I put the DS Lite in. When the clear top is closed, the locks the DS in.

I admit, I bought this for hours of gameplay at home, not quick games on the road, but it cost me like $14 CAD (including S&H), so I don't mind. When I want to take my DS out, I'll just remove it from the grip and put it in my carrying case.

lol. grip handle for the ds lite. i wouldnt mind getting one. the corners hurt my hand after awhile. even playing off my hori ds lite stand. ouch

No kidding, after finishing Zelda PH, I could still feel the pressure from the DS corner on my right hand the next day :(

_Vyser_
Jan 26, 2009, 08:03 PM
Lol, I know exactly what you mean...I always get corner marks in my left hand when I play games that use the stylus a lot.

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 10:23 AM
why would any1 wanna carry that around too? lol jk but its like their makin waaaaaay too many accesories for these things since gameboy color

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 4, 2009, 10:11 AM
Ooh...I could use this for TWEWY (The World Ends With You). My hand ends up cramping after a bit when I play it for a while.