PDA

View Full Version : AotI Easiest way to level a Strike PM?

BahnKnakyu
Jan 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
What's the easiest way to level a Strike PM from scratch?

Assume I have a small bit of money available (I'm not rich). Is there something "consistent" I could continually feed other than throwing junk weapon drops at it?

I remember someone saying Fruit Juice was a good one to feed it, but I get a feeling there's a faster way to do it that costs just a bit more money.

Anyone have any ideas?

tadtwisted
Jan 26, 2009, 10:35 PM
just feed it fruit juice and/or pa frags thats will give you striking and tech, so before the tech level goes up give it striking weapons to bring the tech back down and still giving it striking, the best time to do it is during a event i made mine by giving it pallach and durandal replica's during MAG, now the the mission carnival is going on you can give it Buccaneer's. it might take longer than than other bots but you will have a pure striking bot in no time

Green_Bandit
Jan 26, 2009, 11:10 PM
Also use Scape dolls. Theyre a rare item only cost 5K and you can wrap them up. When your tech starts to get high use cheap weapons.

kejen
Jan 29, 2009, 04:26 AM
I just fed my bot moon atomizers, moon atomizers x, sol atomoizer, megistrades, etc. Then once the tech got close to 100, fed it the 2k weapons from the store to bring it back down. Took about a week or so to get 100 striking.

Seority
Jan 29, 2009, 11:56 AM
I'm using the buccaners that drop from the event to feed mine.
It's currently free and adds +38 striking each. ^_^

Alnet
Jan 29, 2009, 12:38 PM
I'm using the buccaners that drop from the event to feed mine.
It's currently free and adds +38 striking each. ^_^
I was gonna say this.

Also, Polties tend to drop Omega Acid, which can be traded for Fighrolls in Holtes West.

Mr T 13
Jan 29, 2009, 12:49 PM
I just fed my bot moon atomizers, moon atomizers x, sol atomoizer, megistrades, etc. Then once the tech got close to 100, fed it the 2k weapons from the store to bring it back down. Took about a week or so to get 100 striking.

I would say this is one of the cheaper ways to do it if you're concerned about money. It is more or less what I did as well. I also gave my bot any weapons I found on missions I didn't want and were not worth selling. If you wan't to find weapons to feed it instead of buying them, I suggest the event mission or anywhere there are Booma to be killed.

Zarode
Jan 29, 2009, 04:41 PM
Ask after rare mission if you can have the crap rare melee weapons for your mag.