PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

zer01717
Jan 30, 2009, 12:38 AM
So I'm playing through hard mode currently, and my party sucks. Right now, I'm level 41 and on the Tower. I've used the command tactics and still they die...over...and over and over. Furthermore their damage is pathetic. Is there anyway I can trade them Items or make them stronger. Also I read somewhere on gamefaqs that in order for you to unlock hard mode on multi-player you just need one person to complete the story mode, but when I tried this when playing with a few friends it didn't work. So how do you unlock hard mode on multi-player?

Thanks

_Vyser_
Jan 30, 2009, 12:48 AM
The NPCs are not there for damage. I use them for distractions and healbots. Try switching them between follow and heal order depending on the situation. They seem to die less under both those commands.

To unlock hard mode for online, you need to reach level 30. Were you hosting the game when you tried it? I haven't tried playing hard/super hard mode with anyone that hasn't unlocked it yet online.

xSHiNOx
Jan 30, 2009, 12:52 AM
if you're trying to get your friends to play on hard mode online or local wifi, they all have to be lv30. the same goes for super hard; they need to be lv60.

the NPC's in story mode suck. dont depend on them.

zer01717
Jan 30, 2009, 12:53 AM
Both my friends are under level 30. I'm just wondering if they have to complete story mode too, or just be level 30?

xSHiNOx
Jan 30, 2009, 01:06 AM
they can just be lv30 and 60 to be able to play hard and super hard online and local wifi. if they dont beat story then they wont be able to play the last 4 stages, just the first three.