PDA

View Full Version : Mag Question

thunder-ray
Jan 30, 2009, 07:26 PM
I have recently just got back to playing pso and I happen to forgot about mag stat lvling. The questions im asking is what lvls do the mag's evolve? and how do you get the pilla and the milla & youlla photon blasts?

I forgot to add that these questions are for a Ramar human male ranger.

Vanzazikon
Jan 30, 2009, 08:02 PM
Mags evolve at Level 10, 35, 50 and 100.

The best way to get Pilla on a mag using a Ranger is leveling up DEX from level 10 (A Kalki mag if you raised a baby mag to level 10 using a Ranger) to 35 which will make a Mitra. Use Antidotes to increase DEX and POW. You will need the leveled POW for the next evolution.

After it becomes a Mitra, use Antiparalysis to increase it's DEX. If your Ranger ID is a Greennill, Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran or Whitill, you will get a Kaibatha when the mag hit lvl 50, this will get you Mylla&Youlla. If your Ranger is not of those IDs, level the mag to level 49 and get a Ranger with the according IDs I have stated above and level it one more time and you'll get a Kaibatha. This is the best way to get those Photon blasts.

Here's a link that can help you out:

Ranger Mag Evolution (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1241)

thunder-ray
Jan 30, 2009, 09:25 PM
Thank you very much I had no idea that section ID had something to do with getting certain photon blasts. Now this will be easier :D