PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access Superhard mode

Callous
Jan 31, 2009, 02:19 PM
I don't know what's going on, but I'm getting pretty deperate here.

Here's the deal:

I got a character into super hard offline. I then decided later on to delete that character in favour of a new character. Started the new character in the same slot. Cleared all missions including tower in hard mode. Got to level 60.

Still no super hard mode!

Is this a glitch? If I leveled this character to level 61 and a glitch means I won't ever be able to access super hard with this character, I'll be PISSED.

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah this game is too glitchy, that wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

I gets really annoying getting stuck into the walls when doing a PA.

Valvalion
Jan 31, 2009, 05:48 PM
You might've missed one of the quests and not known about it.

A problem I had when trying to get a character onto Super Hard for the second time, was that all of the 'NEW' markers had gone off the quests, meaning I had absolutely no idea what ones I had and hadn't done on this second character.

I had to manually keep a record of the quests completed.

TUSCAN
Jan 31, 2009, 07:05 PM
Cake sisters mission, perhaps?

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 08:43 PM
I think I found another glitch, something gave me 95 trigrinders.
Or is that a title award thingy?

Mike
Jan 31, 2009, 09:52 PM
Those were from title rewards, not from some bug.

_Vyser_
Jan 31, 2009, 11:28 PM
There are glitches in this game? I've played for close to 100 hours and have yet to come across one. Also, the cake sisters have nothing to do with earning super hard mode. I have yet to see them.

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 11:48 PM
@ Vyser:
There sure are, but they are mostly minor things, nothing that will ruin the game.
I don't think the gunslash slash shoot combo was meant to be like that, I don't believe Kai does it.

And if you do this one Dagger PA near a wall you'll get stuck into it.But after the animation is over you pop back out of the wall.

Off-topic:How do you change/make your sig?

_Vyser_
Jan 31, 2009, 11:53 PM
Ah yes, I did notice that for the dagger PA once, so I stopped aiming at the wall. To change your sig, go to the user control panel (User CP) and find the sig editor on the left side.

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 11:58 PM
Ah thank you!
Not that I'm really gonna use it for anything :P

_Vyser_
Feb 1, 2009, 12:01 AM
lol, no problem.

TUSCAN
Feb 1, 2009, 11:18 AM
TAlso, the cake sisters have nothing to do with earning super hard mode..

oh, ok, I under the impression that you needed all the quests including their quest completed on hard mode in order to open super hard. I must have gotten lucky, I saw them after about ten hours of play!

_Vyser_
Feb 1, 2009, 11:19 PM
Yeah, a few sources say you need to beat all the quests on hard mode to get super hard mode for offline. I guess they mean you need to beat all the quests, but not the bonus one(s), like the alleged one you get from the cake sisters (whom I haven't seen yet...)

Callous
Feb 2, 2009, 02:34 PM
You might've missed one of the quests and not known about it.

A problem I had when trying to get a character onto Super Hard for the second time, was that all of the 'NEW' markers had gone off the quests, meaning I had absolutely no idea what ones I had and hadn't done on this second character.

I had to manually keep a record of the quests completed.
This might be what's going on. I hope so. I've started doing the hard quests from the beginning. Hope it works.

Callous
Feb 4, 2009, 05:58 PM
Yup, it worked. Thanks! Really unfortunate mistake by Sega, though.