PDA

View Full Version : AotI best place to get MOT walna?

Vickie
Jan 31, 2009, 07:13 PM
Like the title says

wheres the best place to get mot walna

Aeris
Jan 31, 2009, 07:18 PM
I mostly do the desert level at the flyer base and the one after the first lobby to get that kind of walna.

DesuJet
Jan 31, 2009, 07:37 PM
I get stacks at Unsafe Passage C.

Ryno
Jan 31, 2009, 08:03 PM
Right now the easiest way if you're not soloing is of couse carnival mission. but you know set random and set in order.... I already sold maybe 8 for 300k from that mission from carnival

Mr T 13
Jan 31, 2009, 08:24 PM
Before the event mission I got mine at Desert Goliath. I fyou have 3 star you'll get 1 a run.

GreenArcher
Jan 31, 2009, 09:06 PM
Luck won't help you there.

DesuJet
Jan 31, 2009, 09:38 PM
I know a place that'll get you at least one per run, but if I say then I'll lose my potential profits.

So in short, if you have no knowledge, then you're fucked and asking is redundant.

Syanaide
Jan 31, 2009, 11:32 PM
Buy Mot Ebon @ 4000 each.
Mass Synth A rank Moatoob striking weapons using El or Im Photons for higher fail rates
You win

Oh lol whoops did I tell a secret?

darkante
Feb 1, 2009, 05:52 AM
Mass Synth A rank Moatoob striking weapons using El or Im Photons for higher fail rates
You win

Really it works often? (if it fails that is)
Now i got intrigued. :O

Syanaide
Feb 1, 2009, 01:01 PM
Out of 44 broken synthesis I yielded 14 Walna and 15 Catilium. I didn't log how many successful synths came out because the PM tells you the percentage, obviously.

I had the best luck receiving Walna from 8 Star weapons.
I had the best luck receiving Catilium from 9 Star weapons.
7 Star weapons didn't really yield anything all that great. 2 Walnas, 0 Catilium.

I think I might have attempted anywhere around 60 synths, I don't know exactly because I didn't nclude successful synths. I would have more results if I still played this game. It's basically free money though, so just dump a lot of money into your PM before you hunt or play or whatever and it'll have effortless goodies when you come back to it.

The important part, and what slows the money down, is to make sure you buy boards from player shops. I never spent more than 20k on a board.

Syanaide
Feb 1, 2009, 01:05 PM
Also to note on this method, if your weapon comes out made instead of broken, you can NPC it for almost the same cost of the materials. The only time you lose money is when you pull out a Junaline or something. Other possible results include Neptuline, Merculine, and Cladorian. 7 Star items might also drop Okiku dolls. Also don't use Kubara Wood for synths, it sucks.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 1, 2009, 01:48 PM
Also to note on this method, if your weapon comes out made instead of broken, you can NPC it for almost the same cost of the materials. The only time you lose money is when you pull out a Junaline or something. Other possible results include Neptuline, Merculine, and Cladorian. 7 Star items might also drop Okiku dolls. Also don't use Kubara Wood for synths, it sucks.

eh im currently making soda hazzos as we speak. i wander if making 9* would make a difference

lol@22% Success Rate

Vickie
Feb 1, 2009, 04:02 PM
You win

i know about that, its rare to get em by doin that but it does work but i meant like what areas are the best to get it as a drop, thanks tho

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 1, 2009, 08:05 PM
i've done quite an amount of this earlier.

Using Soda Hazzo for Mot Walna/Catilium and Gungnata/Futsnata for Neu Walna/Ydral

Not counting the ones that where made or became something else. I got 23 Mot Walna/6 catilium 14 Neu Walna/6 Ydral

desturel
Feb 2, 2009, 12:58 PM
i know about that, its rare to get em by doin that but it does work but i meant like what areas are the best to get it as a drop, thanks tho

Mot Walna doesn't drop in large amounts in any area. Awoken Serpent S2 can net you two or three a run with some luck and at least two people in the party. Seed Awakening/True Darkness, it will occasionally show up in the boss boxes. Desert Terror, Stolen Weapon, and System Defense S2 have a lot of trees, but I mostly get Ebon from both of those runs. Desert Goliath drops some from time to time. Maybe 1 walna every couple of runs, unless I get a lucky run when I get 4 or 5 from the trees (again, it's pretty rare). Even Loney Lab has dropped a few Mot Walna for me from time to time.

I think the best place would be Awoken Serpent S2, except that most of the Walna boxes are behind fences/doors that require two or four people to access. After that I'd say Desert Terror since I tend to fall asleep while running System Defense and Stolen Weapon. Follow that with a tie between Loney Lab and Desert Goliath.

I haven't run Rogue's Shortcut in a while so I can't really give a walna count for that one. Tunnel Recapture, Valley of Carnage, and Mine Defense drop very few wood. Bladed Legacy and Caves of Ice have no wood at all.

It's pretty sad that there's no Seed Express/Sakura Blast/Flowery Pusruit equivalent on Moatoob. Once the second Moatoob boost road comes around, we might be able to stock up on Mot Walna again (I would guess that the Moatoob relics would be full of the stuff).

Using Soda Hazzo for Mot Walna/Catilium and Gungnata/Futsnata for Neu Walna/Ydral

I get Catilium from Hiken and Futsnata. I get Ydral from Pegi and Cometara. I'm mostly using Soda Hazzocs for Catilium right now since I have plenty of Kubara Wood and Stelnium.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 2, 2009, 02:46 PM
Mot Walna doesn't drop in large amounts in any area. Awoken Serpent S2 can net you two or three a run with some luck and at least two people in the party. Seed Awakening/True Darkness, it will occasionally show up in the boss boxes. Desert Terror, Stolen Weapon, and System Defense S2 have a lot of trees, but I mostly get Ebon from both of those runs. Desert Goliath drops some from time to time. Maybe 1 walna every couple of runs, unless I get a lucky run when I get 4 or 5 from the trees (again, it's pretty rare). Even Loney Lab has dropped a few Mot Walna for me from time to time.

I think the best place would be Awoken Serpent S2, except that most of the Walna boxes are behind fences/doors that require two or four people to access. After that I'd say Desert Terror since I tend to fall asleep while running System Defense and Stolen Weapon. Follow that with a tie between Loney Lab and Desert Goliath.

I haven't run Rogue's Shortcut in a while so I can't really give a walna count for that one. Tunnel Recapture, Valley of Carnage, and Mine Defense drop very few wood. Bladed Legacy and Caves of Ice have no wood at all.

It's pretty sad that there's no Seed Express/Sakura Blast/Flowery Pusruit equivalent on Moatoob. Once the second Moatoob boost road comes around, we might be able to stock up on Mot Walna again (I would guess that the Moatoob relics would be full of the stuff).

I get Catilium from Hiken and Futsnata. I get Ydral from Pegi and Cometara. I'm mostly using Soda Hazzocs for Catilium right now since I have plenty of Kubara Wood and Stelnium.

I mean i try to get walna but i get catilum sometimes instead. not a bad idea for the catilium tho. i might try that when i get home wednesday