PDA

View Full Version : become super hard mode

FortitudeCreed
Feb 1, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hey Guys,

I got a question..
I've done all quests and normal mission on hard mode too become super hard mode.
But I can't play on super hard mode >.>
Is there something wrong?
Or i forgot something? ._.

thanks in advance :D

deso123
Feb 1, 2009, 01:53 PM
dont have to beat it all on hard to unlock very hard. you can do all the missions on easy. all you have to be is level 60+ to unlock very hard after that.

FortitudeCreed
Feb 1, 2009, 02:11 PM
I'm allready over lvl 60.
And I've done ALL quest, but I can't play on vh >.>
I don't understand it, I start to dislike this game X.x

xSHiNOx
Feb 1, 2009, 02:29 PM
im pretty sure you have to beat ALL hard missions and that includes the eternal tower. for the past few days, i've seen people not being able to unlock super hard. maybe its some glitch?

Niered
Feb 1, 2009, 02:44 PM
im pretty sure you have to beat ALL hard missions and that includes the eternal tower. for the past few days, i've seen people not being able to unlock super hard. maybe its some glitch?

People on these forums are too quick to claim glitches, especially considering that most of their problems more than likely stem from the fact that they are playing a game they dont understand (language wise). With that in mind you should realize that this language barrier is going to make tasks that involve a specific requirement harder to complete due to the lack of understanding.

xSHiNOx
Feb 1, 2009, 02:56 PM
i can tell you that there are 15 missions total. soo, you must do all 14 hard missions to unlock super hard. not just do whatever mission is on the list. the 15th mission is optional and doesnt appear on the list unless you meet the cake sisters.

even when you complete the 15th mission, it will disappear and to play it again, you gotta meet the sisters.

deso123
Feb 1, 2009, 03:39 PM
im a level 30 racaseal and having probs on second part of the boss. still trying.

What I did after I ran out of funds to restock all my mates to fight the boss is since I was level thirty and unlocked most of the maps I went to online multiplayer and played hard mode with them till I got to level 42 and then went back and floored the boss' ass.

Here's exactly what I did. After what I did in these two quotes I played nothing but online and when I hit level 60 VH mode unlocked for me.

xSHiNOx
Feb 1, 2009, 03:44 PM
hitting lv60 only unlocks super hard for ONLINE ONLY. it will NOT unlock it for offline.

deso123
Feb 1, 2009, 03:53 PM
hitting lv60 only unlocks super hard for ONLINE ONLY. it will NOT unlock it for offline.

Oh, lol.

xSHiNOx
Feb 1, 2009, 03:57 PM
sooo to unlock super hard offline, complete the 14 missions on hard and beat story mode.

FortitudeCreed
Feb 1, 2009, 05:24 PM
where can I find these cake sisters?
I never hear about it before o.O

xSHiNOx
Feb 1, 2009, 05:47 PM
you never heard kuz they are rare to find. here is a list of what you can find if you're lucky;

arena - random places
usani nest - snow level
rappy nest - paru city
cake shop - valley or wetland
buma nest - cave
coco hat aka pizza shop - gundam boss's level or dark shrine

_Vyser_
Feb 1, 2009, 11:13 PM
I don't get why people keep saying you need to find the cake sisters to get super hard mode offline. I have NEVER seen them, yet all I do is play super hard offline. Are you use you didn't miss a quest on hard mode?

xSHiNOx
Feb 2, 2009, 02:18 AM
who says that? the cake sister quest is optional. you are not required to do it since finding the sisters isnt that easy.

_Vyser_
Feb 2, 2009, 02:25 PM
who says that? the cake sister quest is optional. you are not required to do it since finding the sisters isnt that easy.

I can't remember any names, but I've read many times on these forums of people complaining about having to do that quest to unlock super hard mode. If no one thinks you need to find the cake sisters anymore, that's less explaining for me to do. :-)

xSHiNOx
Feb 2, 2009, 02:51 PM
i can confirm you DO NOT need to find the cake sisters to do the 15th quest to be able to unlock super hard.

their mission is completely optional.

Amherst_Wind
Feb 2, 2009, 03:04 PM
I can't remember any names, but I've read many times on these forums of people complaining about having to do that quest to unlock super hard mode. If no one thinks you need to find the cake sisters anymore, that's less explaining for me to do. :-)

The thing people complain about the cake sisiters for is to get the "Complete all 15 side missions on N / H / SH" Titles, which give great rewards, but it would mean finding the cake sisters 3 times...... I'm still looking for number one. :(

_Vyser_
Feb 2, 2009, 03:35 PM
ah, perhaps that's what people were talking about then (although, I do recall a small number of people actually thinking you need to find the cake sisters to unlock super hard mode). Thanks for clearing that up.