PDA

View Full Version : love inferno

Joseph16
Feb 1, 2009, 02:46 PM
does n e one kno how much they will be when they start dropping

The Praetor
Feb 1, 2009, 03:35 PM
Good question, we have until when, March? Is White DAY a single day or an event? Do the Jaggos in Phantom Fissure meet the level requirement? At least I hope we see these on the market...

Delete
Feb 1, 2009, 09:26 PM
does n e one kno how much they will be when they start dropping

I dont know, let me go look into the future right quick and ill tell you..................

kissablepimp
Feb 1, 2009, 10:19 PM
Good question, we have until when, March? Is White DAY a single day or an event? Do the Jaggos in Phantom Fissure meet the level requirement? At least I hope we see these on the market...

Yes the Jao's in PF will be dropping love inferno's so the price will drop big time like the female only bow from the valentine rappies lol

NOC G4ME v2
Feb 2, 2009, 05:39 AM
I dont know, let me go look into the future right quick and ill tell you..................

oOoOo tell me too i need to know right this second i cant wait till it comes out.
shouldnt this be under general? or something? its more of a question not selling or buying nor offering blah blah...

The Praetor
Feb 2, 2009, 09:57 AM
Nah because we are discussing prices. I want to buy a 0/10 for 10mil. LOL, see now it's in the right area... :-P

Joseph16
Feb 2, 2009, 03:05 PM
haha wow. i want a 8/8 =D or 7/7 cause idk bout u guys but i think ther pimp man

The Praetor
Feb 2, 2009, 03:19 PM
Pimp, in kind of a valley girl sort of way, not that I wouldn't use a big red heart shooter if the damage was good! :-P