PDA

View Full Version : Masterclasses...

Akio
Feb 2, 2009, 01:11 AM
Sorry couldn't think of a good title. Anyway resubscribed recently to try the masterclasses and...i dunno they dont seem what they were meant to be. masterforce is fine, i do notice the speed difference, but gunmaster seems pointless almost. the vids i saw of the jp version seemed so much faster. i just did a comparison, and im not impressed. trust me this isnt a master class sucks thread. weapon and stats wise they arent all that bad. but the speed seems to dissapoint.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 2, 2009, 01:27 AM
Do you have your PA's at 41-50 yet? Otherwise, you're not getting the meat of Gunmaster. The speed boost isn't gonna be like "OMGWTF I HAS SHOTGUN MACHINE GUN" (Although it's quite noticable on lasers) That's more of less just a perk. The PA levels are what really make it strong.

Akio
Feb 2, 2009, 01:43 AM
thanks for the quick reply. no i dont have any 41+ yet. just that fighmaster i know is fast (trust me i know >.>couldnt get a hit in), and masterforce is faster. well time to start leveling.

unicorn
Feb 2, 2009, 01:44 AM
You don't even need 41-50 lvls of PAs to enjoy the masterclasses.

Although I thought Gunmaster recieved in noticable speed boost...? Some weapons you might not notice it as much on (Twin Hanguns, Rifles), but Shotguns and Lasers are veeery fast (and thats where the bulk of your damage is at).

Chuck_Norris
Feb 2, 2009, 05:44 PM
You don't even need 41-50 lvls of PAs to enjoy the masterclasses.

Although I thought Gunmaster recieved in noticable speed boost...? Some weapons you might not notice it as much on (Twin Hanguns, Rifles), but Shotguns and Lasers are veeery fast (and thats where the bulk of your damage is at).

Shotguns? My main is a Gunmaster, and I barely noticed the speed boost at all.

DreXxiN
Feb 2, 2009, 05:47 PM
You're kidding, right? I mean you're trolling for a response such as mine?

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 2, 2009, 05:50 PM
i <3 gunmaster

Sexy_Raine
Feb 2, 2009, 05:52 PM
TC, Masterforce is by far the worst of the 3 at it's full potential by a mile. Believe me once you compare to 2 the other master with lv50 PA's you'll take back what you said about Gunmaster. It is arguably one of the best, if not the best class in the game.

And speed boost disappoints you? You probably haven't even used everything GM and FM has to offer.

DanMalak
Feb 2, 2009, 06:24 PM
Gunmaster has 4 weapon types, I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to use everything it has to offer. xD

Can't say much for FM though.

fay
Feb 2, 2009, 07:08 PM
i kinda agree

with gun master shotguns and lazers have more or less doubled their speed. however i dont think rifels and twin handguns have changed at all. i dont notice it.

fight master - havent tried yet because of the horribly disgusting weapons choice

master force - its not too bad but after getting it to 20 i went straight back to forte techer. actually i went back about lv 10 tbh. its great with the speed boots but you die from pretty much every attack. i cant stand it.
with fortetecher you have waaay more hp. little less def but the hp makes up for it. also you can use lv 31 buffs. fortetecher is a tank compared to master force.