PDA

View Full Version : debuffing

fay
Feb 2, 2009, 04:21 PM
does anyone know any good places for this.

i know of sleeping warrior and unsafe passage but there not really practical since theres no recharge cube next to them.

6 enemys next to a charge cube is what im after =]

desturel
Feb 2, 2009, 04:28 PM
6 enemys next to a charge cube is what im after =]

Lightning Beast 4th block (you have to run down steps to recharge).

Eastern Peril 2nd block (may only be 5 creatures, I can't remember. also ollaka on some maps which run around alot).

Forest Infiltration 2nd block (again, may only be 5 creatures. Also traps on the ground).

Akaimizu
Feb 2, 2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah. There are definitely good spots without a charge cube. Almost makes you wish they had them. Like Plains Overlord. You'd wish they had a recharge cube right there, while enemies were around. Especially on the Go Vahra map.

7 Go Vahras in location where you can safely stand in an alcove and debuff them all day. (until you eventually run out of PP and recharge)

Still, Eastern Peril was a good location with the recharge point, as desturel said. I believe he gave me that suggestion, and that is a great one.

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 2, 2009, 04:40 PM
AMF 5 blocks of hell or again seabed fast easy and if your soloing it gets atleast 2-5 levels a run.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 2, 2009, 04:54 PM
also the long forgotten Agata RELICS site, there may not be one in mission but there's one really close to the door, first room over and over again works wonders

desturel
Feb 2, 2009, 05:02 PM
also the long forgotten Agata RELICS site, there may not be one in mission but there's one really close to the door, first room over and over again works wonders

Bah, you have to run all of the way over to the relics when Forest Infiltration and Eastern Peril are a quick turn around and you're in. ;)

Hiero_Glyph
Feb 2, 2009, 10:50 PM
Why not just use the Polties in the Winter Mission Carnival? Simply run a Charged Puzzle C mission, complete Shock Staff and place all 3 plasma balls you find in the mission to get to the Transporter section and simply debuff the Polties. If you run out of PP you can use the nearby recharge cube.

Xaeris
Feb 2, 2009, 11:34 PM
The polties are immune to status effects not applied via trap, debuffs included.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 2, 2009, 11:42 PM
Why not just use the Polties in the Winter Mission Carnival? Simply run a Charged Puzzle C mission, complete Shock Staff and place all 3 plasma balls you find in the mission to get to the Transporter section and simply debuff the Polties. If you run out of PP you can use the nearby recharge cube.

Those polties have infinite STA and can't be debuffed, yo.

DreXxiN
Feb 3, 2009, 04:37 AM
Why not just bring a bunch of TECH weapons and do the first block of scarred planet with 6 badira on C, and bring cosmos OR run out if you REALLY need to use the charger, and just run back in and begin debuffing? :P. It's in room 1 after all.

desturel
Feb 3, 2009, 08:20 AM
Why not just bring a bunch of TECH weapons and do the first block of scarred planet with 6 badira on C, and bring cosmos

That's what I did back when cosmos were still cheap, however the price of cosmos now is expensive enough that I won't waste them on a buff party. I had 40 TCSM and 10 cosmo to go from 31 to 50. I think I made it out with 3 cosmo left.