PDA

View Full Version : Making money..

FatalFlaw
Feb 3, 2009, 09:30 PM
I'm a level 110 Masterforce/Acrotecher and i have barely any money to my name. How do people have stack after stack?

Is there a run I can do to get something worth something to people?

Smidge204
Feb 3, 2009, 09:32 PM
How do people have stack after stack?

They use the forum search function.

(Hint: Right now? Play the carnival mission...)
=Smidge=

lancealjackel
Feb 3, 2009, 11:02 PM
level your character max your pa`s and you will beat them in a race anyday even if you use 30%

Kumlekar
Feb 3, 2009, 11:41 PM
level your character max your pa`s and you will beat them in a race anyday even if you use 30%
... what does this have to do with anything?

And why is it that when ever someone asks about making money, they're told to use search? Sure its a common thread, but theres far more pointless segac ranks even outside of the rants forum. Why not actually help someone whose new to the forum instead of telling them to lurk more?

As for making money, the carnival is moderatly fast money, but you need to be doing the bonus missions and trading zonspheres. The main drops just aren't that great except for Magas Maganna's Orpa/guard, Sigga Baret, and Rattlesnake.

I'm no expert on money making, but most of the people who are trading in stacks either got extremely lucky drops, or hacked or scammed. They then use that money to keep making more (through grinding, synthing and reselling items).

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 4, 2009, 12:04 AM
Basically grab everything and sell all useless items to npcs and all your crappy A-S rank weps sell them for cheap in shop also grindin A ranks to 8/10 with good %s can sell for about 1+mil so try that for now till your capped.I sould 22 durandel reps 8/8-9/9 for about 500k-1mil depended on the %s

Seority
Feb 4, 2009, 01:27 PM
I gain about 500k everyday, only running the Carny Mission.
(From selling dropped items/boards.)
It's till hard to get a stack, but not so hard to get a few mil lol.

DreXxiN
Feb 4, 2009, 03:05 PM
Own the market at playing the card with the right stuff. This generally involves an abnormally large amount of luck with one expensive rare (ex. Psycho Wand) and the buying out and monopolizing of a certain object everyone is after. =)