PDA

View Full Version : place to hunt for ydral, diad, and goldania?

altarboyy
Feb 4, 2009, 01:03 PM
Ok so i just got 2 of my bots to 100 and was wondering.
where is the best place to hunt for ydral, diad, and goldania? any help would be appreciated

Alnet
Feb 4, 2009, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure about Ydral and Goldania (Goldania being an area drop makes it finicky), but Diads actually drop commonly from boxes in (gulp) White Beast S. Aside from that, they too are area drops.

Midicronica
Feb 4, 2009, 01:39 PM
If I remember correctly, diadus dropped pretty frequently from the Habirao areas. I could be wrong. My PSU smarts are pretty rusty.

Sexy_Raine
Feb 4, 2009, 01:39 PM
Goldania- Seed Express A
Diad- White Beast S- last room boxes.
Ydral- Dancing Birds S or S2

Hope this helps.

EspioKaos
Feb 4, 2009, 01:42 PM
...but Diads actually drop commonly from boxes in (gulp) White Beast S.

Not just any boxes, though. In the final block before the boss warp, there's a fenced off area blocked with an ice jet. One of the boxes back there (on difficulty S) has a decent chance of dropping a Diad. When I was hunting for this gemstone, I did mid- to high-level runs of missions at Habirao and various RELICS sites. As for Goldania, Rozenom is the first place that comes to mind for those. I remember seeing a decent number of them drop from enemies during the GBR. Plus, in Scarred Planet A, there's a fenced off area in the final block (coming down from the stairs, turn right) with three boxes behind some debris. One of those has a good chance of dropping a Goldania.

desturel
Feb 4, 2009, 02:52 PM
Ok so i just got 2 of my bots to 100 and was wondering.
where is the best place to hunt for ydral, diad, and goldania? any help would be appreciated

Ydral (in order from most common to least common):
Hill of Spores S and S2
The Black Nest S
Dancing Birds S and S2
The Dark God S
Grove of Fanatics S2
Seed Awakening S2
True Darkness S2

Diad:
White Beast S
Hill of Spores S
Area drop on Neudaiz, Hive and Relic missions.

Goldania:
Scarred Planet A
Area Drop on Parum, Moatoob and Hive missions.

If you want to look for all three at once:
Seed Awakening S2
Black Nest S
The Dark God S
True Darkness S2

But your chances are best if you hunt them individually.

altarboyy
Feb 4, 2009, 08:21 PM
thank you all for the help