PDA

View Full Version : SOmething you might like

Xbob42
Mar 2, 2001, 02:15 PM
Me, Folken, and Lysosome were messing around the other night, and discovered somethng pretty cool, apparently, a japanese person just tought Folken how to get past laser fences, and since he thought'd be funny, he called me over to play with him, and I found myself inside the fence, I was wondering how this was, and of course he soon told me, but this is not the cool part, well, I guess I must've wanted to do the same, so, I wiggled my HUmar self into that fence, only to find myself stuck, so, I decided this would be even funnier, I called up lysosome, and he came, right before this however, I made a pipe, and finally jiggled myself free, but I accidenntaly pushed A before getting out of range of the pipe, and of course teleported, so, when I came back, I found myself, BEHIND A WALL, this was totally cool (we were in ruins) and I had the sweetest view, Folken instantly noticed and his exact words were "Are you in the wall?!" I responded simply "Yeah! Cool huh?!" well, i noticed the joke had failed, but I found out something really cool, yeah, it's like a glitch, but you'd like it, I made a pipe in the tiny space, and we all wathced in amzement, well, I had Folk clear out a VMU, take a pic, and send it to this site, hopefully, it'll become a headline, I know you'd like to see that pic
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

ragnarok
Mar 2, 2001, 02:18 PM
Thats cool, I might try that later. Kinda scary, youre in a game and them you come out, and everyone is like where were you? And you say just hanging on the wall.(lame)

Hehe.

Xbob42
Mar 2, 2001, 03:22 PM
heh, you can come out anytime by walking out, but you can't go back in unless you take that pipe