PDA

View Full Version : 12th Feb Download Mission

Amherst_Wind
Feb 5, 2009, 07:52 AM
The download missions continue and it's also bringing an update to Unrecorded Order hurray!

Guardians of the Star Spirits
The SEED have infected the Guardians Colony central computer with a virus which is damaging the positional control system and could cause it to collide with the planets, Guardians need to enter a dedicated VR system and fight the virus at its source!

Unrecorded Order ε (Epsilon)
Another new area of Unrecorded Order with items to trade!

Mike
Feb 5, 2009, 07:57 AM
Argh, you beat me to it :p

Unrecorded Order ε (Epsilon)
Another new area of Unrecorded Order with items to trade!
About freaking time. I wish they'd give us something more to do with the mountains of badges I've got in my bank and inventory. I can't help to think they'll only give us four or five items to exchange for though.

Amherst_Wind
Feb 5, 2009, 08:11 AM
Luckily theres still plenty of the rare weapons they can hand out using it... say oh, Milla springs to mind. ^_^

More importantly, wheres my Elysion!? >.<

(Oh, if you can make out the translation any better than google, is it saying the planets are going out of control literally or figuratively?)

Mike
Feb 5, 2009, 09:01 AM
Er, here it goes:

The SEED virus has infected the Guardian Colony's control computer! This is breaking down the colony's positional control and is in danger of colliding with the planets! Using a dedicated VR, infilitrate and destroy the virus! Rally the power of the Guardians and lead them to victory!

Or something like that...

Amherst_Wind
Feb 5, 2009, 09:04 AM
Oh I get it, the Colony is going out of control. That makes sense, thanks.

Akaimizu
Feb 5, 2009, 03:07 PM
Hmm. They sure are quick with these downloads. I haven't touched the Jan 29th content, yet.

Amherst_Wind
Feb 5, 2009, 03:39 PM
Indeed, this DLC will be the 12.0 release... 12 on the 12th o_o
With the game being out just a little over 6 months now, thats one release every two weeks which is pretty much what it has been. Excellent post-release support. *claps Sega*

Skyly HUmar
Feb 5, 2009, 05:39 PM
I wish they came out with a Maximum attack G mission like they did on PSU.

Mike
Feb 5, 2009, 06:48 PM
I wish they came out with a Maximum attack G mission like they did on PSU.
Check out the Gemag Dungeon quest. It's not quite Mag but it's probably the closest thing we'll get.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 5, 2009, 07:03 PM
I hated that one, although I got Milla and a Fal claw there.

Mike
Feb 5, 2009, 07:29 PM
I hated that one, although I got Milla and a Fal claw there.

That would be a Guld. I picked up on there too.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 6, 2009, 03:39 PM
That would be a Guld. I picked up on there too.

What he said

Amherst_Wind
Feb 11, 2009, 09:11 PM
The download is here!

The update to Unrecorded Order is another random lottery though! >.<
It costs 2 Spheres and 2 Crystals the same as the other random lottery, seems to have different prizes of course... but you can still get healing junk from it though. :(

So if you can get Milla from this update... it could take a few resets.

Update: This new machine is terrible ¬_¬ that or I have terrible luck right now, Im just getting healing junk and grinders. I got 3 Photon Charges one time!!! The only weapons I've got are Apocalypsic and White Meteora...

and WOW the VR mission is insanely tough, hardest mission yet. Lv150 Dulk Fakis O_O
I got terrible rares though, 2x Paradi Cataract... thats it. Still the mission was fun and VERY challenging.

Mike
Feb 11, 2009, 09:57 PM
Is the layout same as the regular Falkis mission or something new?

Amherst_Wind
Feb 11, 2009, 10:06 PM
Its pretty unique, its set in HIVE but every few sections a random NPC pops up to join you and you get their planets theme music playing and an insane amount of tough enemies. Theres a room full of Lv140 Bil de Vears and both types of Vanda! Then a room with Lv140 (I think) Olgohmon shooting death Barta... I had 2 trimates left by the time I beat Fakis 2nd form.

Anyway I give up trying to get rares from that stupid lottery ¬_¬
The PS Portable wiki is saying you get most of the 12* Kubara copies, along with some unique weapons (and Milla!) but I cant get jack from it...

Mike
Feb 11, 2009, 10:14 PM
I don't care so much about the Kubara copies as much as I do about the Milla and H&K38 Combat. I'll have to farm some photon spheres when I get home tonight. :D

Lionheart_VIII
Feb 12, 2009, 07:39 AM
i hope we get DLC like that in the u.s.

Yamishira
Feb 12, 2009, 07:49 AM
Managed to get a Milla on I think my third reset, aswell as a H&K38 Combat Machinegun. Loving the new mission aswell, the main music is pretty epic.

Amherst_Wind
Feb 12, 2009, 04:17 PM
Apparently you can get an Elysion from this mission as another completely random end reward just like the Double Cannon, I haven't got one yet... I thought I did for a second but it was just Leo giving me Dus Robado... ¬_¬

RED_cast
Feb 14, 2009, 01:43 AM
so the d/l missons are like events? does it expire?

Mike
Feb 14, 2009, 07:28 AM
Nope. They never expire, disappear, or explode :D Some of them are kind of like events but most are more like regular missions with a ramped up difficulty level.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 14, 2009, 10:34 AM
What kind of weapon is the L&K38 in psp?

Amherst_Wind
Feb 14, 2009, 10:56 AM
What kind of weapon is the L&K38 in psp?

A Machine Gun I believe. Its only an A rank though, not the best Machine Gun. :(

Yamishira
Feb 14, 2009, 11:11 AM
I just had Delnadians instead of Bil De Vear in the last room. Probabally already known though.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 15, 2009, 01:08 PM
A Machine Gun I believe. Its only an A rank though, not the best Machine Gun. :(

That sux

Amherst_Wind
Feb 15, 2009, 02:33 PM
That sux

Well... now that I think about it, for Types that can only use upto A rank Machine Guns it could be the best, it has the most PP of all the A ranks so grinding it might make it great for a Fighmaster. :)

Pandarino
Feb 16, 2009, 01:51 AM
Well... now that I think about it, for Types that can only use upto A rank Machine Guns it could be the best, it has the most PP of all the A ranks so grinding it might make it great for a Fighmaster. :)

yes it is the best A rank machinegun

Mike
Feb 16, 2009, 07:06 AM
Man I'm tired of this newest mission. I wish Sega wouldn't make random rewards like this and the Double Cannon. I'm gonna run it one more time and call it a night.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 17, 2009, 03:39 PM
I got the Ely Sion from the new multimode mission! I ran through it with my FM and I got it and my Sange&Yasha! Its almost as strong as my Agito but its WAAAAAAY more accurate so I'ma stick with it.

EDIT: I dont use a mech gun, I use an automatic fiering mag, It owns when I melee.