PDA

View Full Version : Question about weapon/armor combinations

CafeTomas
Feb 6, 2009, 12:42 AM
I was looking at the results of cane/wand/baton(i think?) plus magic rock moola, is there a significant difference between the lvl say 100 result vs the lvl 130 result?
Also, does armor combinations carry slots? Example being the Stink Frame combinations?

Vanzazikon
Feb 6, 2009, 03:53 AM
At level 100, to make a Summit Moon using a Magic Rock "Moola", you'd need a normal cane (no specials) fully grind to +55.

At level 130, to make a Summit Moon using a Magic Rock "Moola", you'd need a normal Club (no special) fully grind to +10.

If the armor has slots, then yes it has slots. :wacko:

CafeTomas
Feb 6, 2009, 10:05 AM
Ah okay, but what I meant with the weapons is say:

will the stats of cane vs club carry over to the Summit Moon? So the club product would have a higher boost in MST/POW/etc. This is considering they're both grinded to the same thing to begin with (hypothetically speaking, I know they're full ground differently :p)

TrueChaos
Feb 6, 2009, 10:39 AM
i don't think so, the only difference is that you don't need to have so many grinders. i have a Summit Moon that i made from a cane and i think it has the max possible stats.
with the armor, as Van said, if the original armor has slots before the synthesis, the product will have the same amount of slots.

CafeTomas
Feb 6, 2009, 10:44 AM
Ah okay, thanks for the help guys! I've been looking to nab a Summit Moon but I wasn't sure if there was a difference as the stats for the SM didn't show there would be.