PDA

View Full Version : what level is the best racast levl to beat vh ruins

wargate
Feb 10, 2003, 01:48 PM
i need help Iam only at lv 75 I have rares I userare=rifle visk+15 m&A60v crush bull and goboma sclaw. mag kama lv 200 need to get to ultimit

IceBlink
Feb 10, 2003, 02:24 PM
Level 75? That should be good enough to go for VH Dark Falz...

As a RAcast, what you could do is buy mates, go into Falz's lair, drop them in packs, die, go back to P2, and repeat so there's lots of mates.

Plus, building up light resistance is good.

Find a gun with high dark %...

And get some scape dolls ready. o_O

Maelkith
Feb 10, 2003, 02:45 PM
10 star atomizers, 30 mates, 5 scape dolls. use monomates when you get hit by darvants. use dimates against his first form. save the trimates and stars for his grants attack and swipe. if you have a 4 slot dragon frame, it has 20 evade light to help against grants. that with a resist saint should help you survive grants. you need the rifle and the mechs to kill him. mechs should be used against his first form and rifle against darvants and the other forms.

another thing that can be used is a gun that steals hitpoints. you can steal hitpoints with a crush bullet against his invulnerable silver 3rd form. any gun with a fill special is good.

i beat him at level 68 with a fill laser and charge gatlings (35 hit). i had 1 ogre power++, 1 elf arm++, resist saint and a general battle. i was using a 4 slot dragon frame and secret gear. i had a level 190+ Deva mag at that time.

sharkie-do
Feb 10, 2003, 03:14 PM
I WAS LEVEL 77 AND USING WALS MK2, SECRET GEAR,
3 SLOT D-PARTS 1.O1, AND A LEVEL 200 NIDRA MAG.

HE WAS REALLY EASY.

wargate
Feb 16, 2003, 12:53 AM
Iam now past vh now at lvl82 with wals mk2 beat vh on friday 14 i had 10 scrap dolls beat df with 2 left and got killed badly aganst the sil drogon still tring to beat him

Sedyne
Feb 16, 2003, 11:17 AM