PDA

View Full Version : Item Laser Cannons on English Demo

Zeek123
Feb 7, 2009, 02:22 AM
Well, I searched PSUpedia and I'm not having any luck finding any enemies that drop a laser. I really want to get started on leveling one of my favorite weapons, and I know that there are some differences between this demo and the JP version. My question is: Has anyone found any way to get a hold of one? All I want is one stinking laser. I don't care if it's a C rank or what. Thanks for any help.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 7, 2009, 02:24 AM
Well, I know that on the JP demo the Laser Pannon could drop off of Pannon's in the story mission. Though, I hunted for a good hour and came up with just a bunch of Pannon Madog's. :/

Zarode
Feb 7, 2009, 02:25 AM
It exists. The Laser Pannon is a Ranger drop ONLY. It drops for Pannons, of course. Second part of the story mission is the best place to farm for it. IF YOU FINISH THE STORY MODE MISSION, YOU WILL HAVE TO REMAKE YOUR CHARACTER TO TRY AGAIN. That, or what for the official game to come out.

Zeek123
Feb 7, 2009, 02:27 AM
IF YOU FINISH THE STORY MODE MISSION, YOU WILL HAVE TO REMAKE YOUR CHARACTER TO TRY AGAIN. T

Ugh... Thanks for letting me know so quickly. Leave it to Sega... Alright... I may just
do that for the hell of it. >.>