PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love my City...

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 01:44 AM
So tonight I walk Seo home, pretty good weather, nice right? Well last night I slipped on the ice, so I messed up both elbows and my back pretty bad, she insisted I stay home because I'm aching so bad, and I said "That's alright, I want you home safe".

..It's a damn good thing I did. 4 people were after us screaming obscene things, and you know, we finally made it to her property on the walk home, and usually when you're on your property or someone you know's property you think "Hey, woot! I'm safe!".

Nope.

They started hiding behind trees and cars, like it wasn't obvious. We tried to wait them out, but they just got impatient and decided to walk torwards us, REALLY fast. We tried to act casual as we backed into her backyard figuring that'd ward 'em off while we talked about what element my first Mugunruk synth would be..'lo and Behold they actually walked ON to her damn property, and kept following us.

At this point she yelled "GET THE F*** OFF MY PRPERTY!" And they just kept walking torwards us, INTO the backyard. Luckily she got the door open and closed in time. After we got in, they seriously were just WAITING outside until I came out, so I beleive the police have been notified by now. Luckily I called for a ride and got back safely.

*Sigh*. Can't even walk my damn girlfriend home without having risks for doing a nice task.

Safe to say I'm pretty scared. =/

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2009, 01:52 AM
They want your mugunruk!

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 01:53 AM
Perhaps.

Bah, stupid kids.

Zero-Sensei
Feb 9, 2009, 01:54 AM
Those fuckers are lucky I wasn't visiting again..... I would make sure they would stop in their tracks.... I'm really upset about this... *Sigh.* I'm glad that everything is alright, but I'm really worried about what will happen in the future... It's aggravating to know that my two best friends were in possible danger and I wasn't there to protect them....

It's a shame the way some people go about their business and try to harm others or just do horrible things, because it makes them feel amazing.... I swear... This makes me just want to go over now and be there just in case.

I'm really sorry about this happening tonight, man...
I'm sorry I couldn't be there... =/

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 01:56 AM
Thanks Zero, but it's alright.

I'm sure they really had other intentions or reasons, but I don't want to assume or make anything that might come off as racist here..*sigh*

What a great day for my family birthday celebration.

Zero-Sensei
Feb 9, 2009, 02:01 AM
Mmhmm.. I understand..

Ugh.. It's just really sickening is all.. I know what you mean, but dear lord.. *Shakes his head.*
It's just... yeah..

... ...... ................

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/KitsuneTaishou/Drexdog.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/KitsuneTaishou/drexdog2.jpg

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 02:02 AM
Haha, thanks for reposting. Good stuff.

I just feel really worried now walking home with Seo and stuff because this isn't the first time. x_X (It's usually people just teasing in cars though, no one's actually ever FOLLOWED ME onto property)

Tyreek
Feb 9, 2009, 02:03 AM
Four people?! 0_o; What the hell is going on in your city? And they were screaming obscene things like what exactly? Now I'm worried for you two. XD Just in case... Tell Seority to bring some mace next time.

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 02:06 AM
Racial terms, swear words, etc.

My city has a pretty freaking DAMN high crime rate...

Some kid that jumped me in middle school with his "gang" just recently got arrested for life for shooting some little girl, to give you an idea.

I know some self defense techniques, but what good does it do when the odds are so HORRIBLY against you? I mean this is nothing in NUMBERS compared to encounters before.

I'm just sick of trying to go about my damn business and being scared I'll get fucked up for a righteous cause..

(Sorry everyone, not in a very safe or secure feeling mindset right now..)

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 02:08 AM
Damnit, now Seo's house or cell aren't answering, I swear to God if they did anything to that house or tried to break in..

I hate being terrified, I usually really try hard to keep my emotions in control..

Zero-Sensei
Feb 9, 2009, 02:09 AM
I know.... I know...
I'm extremely worried for you both now... Seriously have like thoughts of just driving back up there now.... It's just insane...

And wow....
That's shocking to find out I bet.

Oh dear lord.....

Tyreek
Feb 9, 2009, 02:11 AM
Dude. Get the police if this turns serious. And if things are okay... well, I dunno if you do or not, but... get a car. Wherever y'all are. You should convince your parents to GTFO out of that city sometime soon. Both of you.

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 02:13 AM
Well my city is a more severe case of this economic crisis, so if I had the money, or if anyone had the money we would...

It never really comes to mind to resort to it but I guess I should pray..

I'll try calling again.

EDIT: No answer, I can't find a solution..*sigh*

EDIT2: Ok, I got an answer, phew. Well at least that's resolved.

At least this night didn't end QUITE as shitty as I expected, and I didn't have to RUN home injured. ;/

EDIT3: sorry for double posting earlier

Zero-Sensei
Feb 9, 2009, 02:31 AM
I'm so very glad to hear.

Meh.. What a night..

I'm glad you got a ride and didn't have to run home...

Tyreek
Feb 9, 2009, 02:36 AM
Everything turned out all right. Next time though, both of you get some protection. A bat or anything. Fists help too. Teach Seority some of your techniques. XD

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 02:38 AM
Haha.

Yeah, just unfortunate that self defense techniques don't really do much against firearms if that were the case, and I guess I want to find a solution that doesn't involve gambling with disarm techniques. >_>.

Tyreek
Feb 9, 2009, 02:45 AM
Yeah... firearms are pretty much a 50/50 when in comes to confrontation... ;/ Unless your Superman/Flash.

Zero-Sensei
Feb 9, 2009, 02:47 AM
I am Super Flash.

Vanzazikon
Feb 9, 2009, 03:12 AM
Erhhh, going through gang territories... Especially the ones that knows who you are. Always was a bitch. Can you drive?

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 03:15 AM
i COULD, then under unfortunate circumstances my TEMPS expired, since I really couldn't practice, so now I can't, and if I could, I don't have a car..bah.

I don't feel very well, I'm just going to sleep now.

MetaZedlen
Feb 9, 2009, 12:57 PM
Damn dude, you really need to carry something to defend yourself with, do you have a small folding knife or something like that? It may not be much but if you know how to use it then you should be ok (I'm not promoting that you go around stabbing everyone that gives you shit, but it's a nice little tool to carry around), unless there are a few guys (like you said) around, then DON'T PULL THE BLADE.

Mace or a stun gun works out quite well also.

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 01:27 PM
Wow I slept 10 hours... >>

Yeah I probably should start carrying stuff around, I don't know. I'm over last night now, it still really sucked though.

I just hope it's not the SAME FOUR, because then I know my ass is in trouble.

MetaZedlen
Feb 9, 2009, 02:58 PM
*pulls out 24" impact baton (like cops use)*

You want this? or maybe this?

*pulls out 15" hunting knife*

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 03:22 PM
I can duel weild :)

Vanzazikon
Feb 9, 2009, 03:26 PM
Did you know there's a pen that can fire a .22 round? My friends were showing me it, pretty handy if you asked me. :wacko:

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 05:30 PM
I should invest in one of those. =O,

Leviathan
Feb 9, 2009, 06:11 PM
Move out somewhere better and safer.
Or mention this to the police.
Maybe even start a neighborhood crime watch for this.

Rust
Feb 9, 2009, 10:23 PM
Leave the city with Seo and nuke the whole city.
Contamination has to be eradicated at its source.

DreXxiN
Feb 10, 2009, 12:47 AM
Time to take her home with PHONE's this time..(They should make knife extenders on those too, though that'd be a horrible idea in every other given situation..). Wish me luck! XD

BlaizeYES
Feb 12, 2009, 03:39 PM
lol, reminds me of when i was a kid in my old city, and you come across a group of people that dont really know you. it didnt really matter who you are, theres always a group of shithole people that have just come out of nowhere and have nothing to lose. and then, i decided to move a handful of times to different places, and ive gotten overly comfortable with having nothing to worry about, unless actively seeking it out. thats one thing i dont really miss about where i grew up, deterrence as part of a culture.

also, where i'm at now, the homeless people are even nicer. they actually just beg for money politely, trying hard to make themselves seem pathetic when you're not paying attention to them. the city where i grew up, there was always some sort of elaborate scheme to have them get you into an alley, or "help you out" by leading you to some empty spot to jump you. sigh... how i miss the fake kindness as a way to fuck you over. well time to go back to lying down, i am SICK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS AHHHHHHHHHHH shitty