PDA

View Full Version : Mag LvL 100 Mag doubt

Sogeking
Feb 9, 2009, 07:18 PM
I've reached lvl 100 with my mag making it in the right way: My section ID is Greenill and i'm a Ramar, so it was suposed to became Pushan, and it did... But i logged out, the next day he was changed back to Varaha [30 dex, 20pow, 28 mind, 22 def], when i fed him he changed back. But when i logged out and logged in again he was changed back again in the Varaha form, but he didn't come back when i fed him... What should i do?:-? How can i solve this?

Vanzazikon
Feb 9, 2009, 07:58 PM
It's a glitch that happens often to many people, myself included. Usually when it reaches level 100, you'd keep feeding it until 2 or more levels, that way the mag doesn't revert back. The reason yours did not turn back into a Pushan is probably because you broke the formula as you leveled it up once more. You can either level the stats back to the formula at level 110 or use a mag cell.

Sogeking
Feb 9, 2009, 09:17 PM
Ty, i rly hope this of lvl 110 works

Ketchup345
Feb 9, 2009, 09:26 PM
It's a glitch that happens often to many people, myself included. Usually when it reaches level 100, you'd keep feeding it until 2 or more levels. That way the mag doesn't revert back. The reason yours did not turn back into a Pushan is probably because you broke the formula as you leveled it up once more. You can either level the stats back to the formula at level 110 or use a mag cell.Pushan is a rare mag. It shouldn't change again under any conditions.

Is everything else that changes on the character staying how it should?

Freeze
Feb 9, 2009, 10:30 PM
Pushan is a rare mag. It shouldn't change again under any conditions.

Is everything else that changes on the character staying how it should?

Vanz is right. It's a well known BB glitch on the private servers that they can't seem to fix. It doesn't change your character at all it just resets your mag back to its non rare form. I haven't been hit by it yet but I know many who have. It's very, inconvienent.

Sogeking
Feb 10, 2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah anyone knows how can i fix it? i went to lvl 110 and it reverted back to pushan and i lvl up once more, when i got back he again got in the non rare form X_X dam this is pissing me off

Sogeking
Feb 12, 2009, 08:26 PM
Ppl can some one help me? Well it's already lvl 131 and no stabilization in the pushan form.. The first time i droped one friend said that it should be red but it wasn't... And it was yellow colored letters and the name pushan was in it... I said to him to lvl him up one lvl log out and reconect... but it didn't help... Pl0x i'm getting pretty nervous bout it can someone help me? or some one have a pushan to trade...

psofan219
Feb 12, 2009, 08:47 PM
Try leveling it up more than one level past every ten levels (like where it's at now, when it hit 140, if it's not there already, level it up to say, 145 or something, see if that helps at all). Also, I noticed that as well on my GC version. When I get a rare MAG, the box will stay blue for a while, then eventually turn to red. Never really thought much about it...

Anyways, it seems that you've always leveled it up one level past the evolution mark. Try leveling it up some more beyond that before logging out.

Sogeking
Feb 13, 2009, 04:17 PM
Well i did it... when i was lvl 110 or 120 it changed to pushan and i've lvl it up 5 lvls and it didn't stayed on his suposed-to-be form