PDA

View Full Version : PM Query

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 10, 2009, 05:36 AM
Hiya all,

Just got EX490 for exchanging Magashi Parts in the Collector mission. It says I need +100 combat, I first confused this for 100 Strike PM lol. My PM is nearly 80, so i'm guessing to get combat to level up I need to take my PM on runs with me?

As you've probably guess i've not used them in battles before, I was just wondering how long it takes to level combat? I heard form one person whilst doing some Carnival Runs that S rank runs are required, so does a PM get the equivalent to Mission points when a run is completed? Also, are there other stats other than Combat which can be levelled?

Lastly is there an increaese in how many point are required to level up combat or is it a constant? As in it takes more MP to level fortefighter 18-19 than it does level 1-2...if that makes sense?

f someone could help me with this i'd really appreciate the info

Thanks,

Tifa

Namine
Feb 10, 2009, 05:53 AM
To check your Partner Machine's combat level, talk to your PM > P Machine Function > View Status > Second Page the 'B St' at the bottom. Your PM gets about 24% of one level for 'S-ranking' a mission on any rank in which you bought your PM in the mission with you. So about 417 'S-ranked' runs to get from 0 to 100.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 10, 2009, 06:15 AM
Ah awesome thanks for the info, well if it doesn't matter on the level difficulty only the final rank i think i'm going to spam C runs of linear line 1st mission, and hopefully i'll get the PM levelled up super fast ^^

Thanks again for the help :D

Tifa