PDA

View Full Version : Haters

ShinMaruku
Feb 10, 2009, 04:52 PM
They hate good shit so ignore em.
Describe your day to day experience with haters and how you tell them to get out their junky ass cars. :E

Rasputin
Feb 10, 2009, 11:07 PM
You know what I hate about haters? Everything.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 11, 2009, 01:04 AM
You do know that not everyone has to like what you like.

Example- loads of people like rap/hip hop music. Me, I'd love to find out where every artist lives and throw a small, thermonuclear bomb through each of their windows.

I see lots of people love FORD Mustangs. Me, I want to drop a small asteroid on each of their plants.

Vanzazikon
Feb 11, 2009, 01:54 AM
They hate good shit so ignore em.
Describe your day to day experience with haters and how you tell them to get out their junky ass cars. :EDoes that mean all haters have junky cars? o.o Didn't you hate witches? :E

Alnet
Feb 11, 2009, 02:03 AM
Haters are the ones who jump out at you when you're walking down the street taking care of business so they and their lil' posse can get a good laugh at making you jump.

But you put on some badass music, and you hardly even notice them. Behold! For my badass music is more awesome than you could hope to be! :wacko: Now go get some business to do and get off the streets! You're taking up space for someone who could be doing something!

I smiled so hard that morning.

Raine_Loire
Feb 14, 2009, 10:00 PM
I don't think I'm a hater, but I have a junky car...

Is this a squares and rectangles situation??

Zarode
Feb 15, 2009, 01:08 AM
You know what I hate about haters? Everything.

So you hate yourself.

Rasputin
Feb 17, 2009, 05:32 PM
Yes, it's SAD BUT TRUUUUUUUUUE.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 17, 2009, 05:41 PM
Thing about haters is, there are haters for everything that can be hated. Sometimes you just gotta learn to DGAF those who hate for the sake of hate.

Shadowpawn
Feb 17, 2009, 06:38 PM
Yes, it's SAD BUT TRUUUUUUUUUE.

Ha HA! Emo. ;(

As for haters, screw 'em. You can't get yourself worked up over other people's thoughts.

The_Pea_Guy
Mar 3, 2009, 04:56 AM
Being a hater on the internet is great. It's fun to piss sensitive people off for the hell of it.

Pheonix123
Mar 5, 2009, 10:11 PM
I don't understand haters.......what's the point of them, so what if they don't like something, that makes me a political hater, because right now our system sucks.

Sinue_v2
Mar 5, 2009, 10:45 PM
I drive a Red 95' Cadillac DeVille and a Black 96' Cadillac SeVille sts w/ NorthStar. Nobody hates on me for my ride. You can't hate on a caddy. It's against the law or something.