PDA

View Full Version : PSZero Questions

Jepp027
Feb 10, 2009, 08:33 PM
This game is not out yetin NA, thats for sure, but can you get MAG's and Photon Blasts and get to Level 200? Thats all I am really concearned about.

Jepp027
Feb 10, 2009, 08:43 PM
testing
Just wanted to test my al rappy icon, lol

keizeh
Feb 10, 2009, 09:38 PM
Max level for you AND your mag is 100.

Jepp027
Feb 10, 2009, 10:16 PM
Well lvl 100, thats not fun, I want a massive amount of gameplay, like 2000 hours, thats what I was thinking of. i hope they change it to 200 for the us release, maybe thats why it did not sell well in japan. What about ultimate mode if any, that was level 80plus, i know there are different requirements for ultimate now but lvl 80 was at least the minimum, darn. anyone else upset about this?

Gemel
Feb 10, 2009, 10:43 PM
The lvl 100 cap isn't too bad for me so far. There's only normal, hard and super hard mode. The games still pretty fun.

Jepp027
Feb 10, 2009, 11:01 PM
how long does it take to get to level 100 anyways?

Bassz
Feb 11, 2009, 12:20 AM
I got the game pretty early, and I'm only on level 61. I initially played like a hardcore mother, but now a little less because of school, and my DS is severely messed up.

Also, there are 3 file slots, so when you're done with a level 100 on a particular class + race, you can start a new character.

Jepp027
Feb 11, 2009, 12:43 AM
sweet, thanks for all the info guys, there is little of it around on the web. I am very excited in the game now. 3 save slots is nice. Trading could be difficult unless I have two systems, lol

you should be able to transfer items from one of your characters to the other 2 easily, thats a awesome feature that should be implemented, if it already is, well than shut my mouth!

Bassz
Feb 11, 2009, 01:09 AM
Yes you can :D

There is a banking system, where one storage acts as the "main" storage, all three characters can put stuff and retrieve stuff (including money) from there. And then there is the personal storage, for each character only.

R3volver
Feb 13, 2009, 09:27 AM
Where can I find the items that reset materials that I have used?
Where is the Photon Drop shop that I have heard about?

BioWarrior
Feb 13, 2009, 10:56 AM
Where can I find the items that reset materials that I have used?
Where is the Photon Drop shop that I have heard about?

After the first 3 missions are cleared the sewer area opens up which you can access via a manhole south of the normal shops. The photon shop is the lady in red on the left.

You can also get 10 from the bank when you max a character's material usage for the first time

R3volver
Feb 13, 2009, 11:04 AM
After the first 3 missions are cleared the sewer area opens up which you can access via a manhole south of the normal shops. The photon shop is the lady in red on the left.

You can also get 10 from the bank when you max a character's material usage for the first time

I see you can pet more cats down there as well. Thanks. :3