View Full Version : Amplifier of Red

Lileya
Feb 10, 2003, 06:07 PM
I'm desesperatly searching for an Amplifier of red for a while and haven't found one yet. This topic isn't for trading, I would like everybody that found an amplifier of red to tell the exact location they found it (id, areas, difficulty), so I can start searching at this specific place with the specific ID. I realized from the amplifier I found with my pinkal than I always find the same amplifier at the same place.

Thanks in advance ^_^

dj_dan
Feb 10, 2003, 06:20 PM
I found one last week.

It was in Ultimate Ruins 1.
It was in 1 of 4 boxes surrounding a little poison shooter.
If I remember correctly I created that game, so the ID would have been GREENNILL.

Cloud_01
Feb 10, 2003, 06:36 PM
What a Coincidence, I just got one last week also. My friend found me one in Normal Ruins. He's Redria ID.

I've been searching for a Red Barrier to merge it with for the past couple days. This site says Bluefull finds it in V.Hard Jungle. Hope it's right.

I would just trade photon drops for it online, but i'm stuck offline so...

Lileya
Feb 10, 2003, 07:08 PM
On 2003-02-10 15:36, Cloud_01 wrote:
What a Coincidence, I just got one last week also. My friend found me one in Normal Ruins. He's Redria ID.

I've been searching for a Red Barrier to merge it with for the past couple days. This site says Bluefull finds it in V.Hard Jungle. Hope it's right.

I would just trade photon drops for it online, but i'm stuck offline so...

Cool, I'm curently doing normal ruins runs with my redria searching for a invisible guard, great coincidence too! XD

Btw, I found about 6 Barriers (3 Red) and all the barrier I have found were always in mines (mostly ult mines, found a yellow and red barrier in the same run once), so I guess I would suggest you to search there! (I'm pinkal BTW, but I think this apply to every ID, I've heard a lot of ppl saying they found barrier in mines).

Ozric
Feb 11, 2003, 01:47 PM
I found mine in Ruins 1 from a box, Redria, vhard...

REBioHazard96
Feb 23, 2003, 03:52 AM
I got mine in NORMAL in Mines 1 in a box. Offline game and my Id is YELLBOZE. Hope that helps.

Sneakers
Feb 23, 2003, 10:03 AM
I didn't find that...but found an amplifier of Blue with my Pinkal character.

Moleman
Feb 23, 2003, 10:20 AM
I got it from hard ruins 1 from a delsaber. I am a skyly

Oranjuice
Feb 23, 2003, 03:41 PM
Found Amp of Yellow on normal ruins, pinkal fomar.
Restarted game, found Amp of red in normal ruins, same char, same id. Seems weird.

You guys say red barrier in ult mines? How about Amp of Blue? I have two Blue Barriers, no Amp of blue. I have Yellow Merge http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif