PDA

View Full Version : PSportable US Demo gun S-A rank drops?

mummite
Feb 11, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hey all,

Been playing the US demo as a ranger a bunch and wanted to know if anyone has found a good place to find A-S ranked guns, lasers or what not. It would be helpful if I knew what areas are the best to grind to find the drops.

thanX for any info-

MK :D

D14BL0
Feb 11, 2009, 05:42 PM
There's only a few A drops, and I don't think there's a single S drop, since you can only play C and B ranked missions.

mummite
Feb 11, 2009, 05:46 PM
Whats the best place to grind for A ranked guns?

mvffin
Feb 11, 2009, 07:19 PM
7* Single and Twin Handguns dropped from De Ragan B on the JP demo, Haven't seen one on the US demo yet, but I haven't played it nearly as much.

there was a 5 or 6* Shotgun I got a Train Rescue also, again, from the end boxes.

The only laser available is the laser pannon, so GL running the story mission 100 times to get one. Or just wait until the full version comes out, its a fairly early title reward.

I forget where all the stuff in the demo is after playing the full game so much though. >_>

panzer_unit
Feb 12, 2009, 11:54 AM
The 7* handgun/twins still drop from De Ragan B.

Train Rescue drops both 5* and 6* shotguns (actually I got a Shigga Stam but kinda forget from where) as well as Machineguc, which is pretty good once you upgrade it all the way. I'm really looking forward to the US release.

GULD&MILLA
Feb 18, 2009, 11:46 AM
Hi, I've been playingf the U.S. demo alot too, and have have two A-rank guns. I'm a cast LVL 20. And I beat the dragon on B-rank on "Plains Overload"..I thinks thats the missions name.
I have found in the boxes at the boss:
Boss box: BulletMaster/ Dual hanguns
Boss Box: Beam Gun/ Hand Gun