PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 new to PSU.

aba03
Feb 12, 2009, 09:32 AM
Wassup everyone~

after long pondering, i decided to pick PSU up. (on 360)
i had to buy it online so in my wait i decided to download the demo...

now.. please tell me the servers of the demo and the actual game are separated?

the only thing i saw in the lobby were virtual girls shouting out for sexual pleasures
and random people begging for meseta. i could not find one decent person to party with. that isn't so much a prob since i'll be playing with my 2 brothers.
but even so.. please tell me it ain't so.
i'll probably won't be playing this online if this proves to be the case.

also, beast fortefighter.

Thanks and nice meeting you all.
add me if you like, GT: aba03.

Spartan Law
Feb 12, 2009, 09:46 AM
Don't worry, the demo and the paid servers are seperate.

aba03
Feb 12, 2009, 09:54 AM
oh, thank god.

also, is there a way to change hairstyles/facial features after the char creation?
or is it limited to changing clothes? not that that's limited.

Akaimizu
Feb 12, 2009, 10:06 AM
Yes. There's the salon options that allow you to change stuff like that.

It's in the guardian's colony. I believe the 3rd floor. It's called Lumilass.

And welcome to PSU. As with any online game, you'll see some folks acting like idiots. However, a lot of people play. This isn't a bad place to look people up, if you're trying to learn stuff.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 12, 2009, 10:10 AM
Thankfully the demo and the paid game are separate, you still have people spamming other things and begging from time to time though thankfully there is a blacklist option for that. It happens way less then you'd think though.

There's a salon as mentioned above which will let you change nearly your entire appearance other then body type/height. You can change face/head, voice, eyes/lips/ear types...then move next door and find some new clothes.

Spartan Law
Feb 12, 2009, 10:23 AM
oh, thank god.

also, is there a way to change hairstyles/facial features after the char creation?
or is it limited to changing clothes? not that that's limited.

It should be noted though that changing facial features is one of the more expensive options for make overs. Voice, eye colour, hair colour, hairstyle is cheap but moving your face around isn't so cheap.

aba03
Feb 12, 2009, 10:39 AM
you guys have no idea how relieved i am now.
you've all been a great help ^^

and yes i'm sure i'll run in the occasional jerk, but the demo really was over the top.
it was hilarious.

now for some more browsin about types and whatnot. ~