PDA

View Full Version : AotI fighmaster final pallet deciding

Th3 Blaz3king
Feb 13, 2009, 08:03 AM
I cant decide what my pallet should be exactly. Of course i dont have the money now but i am going to get eventually 10/10 50% everything and i decided on 1 spear,1 sword, two double sabers, and 2 axes, i need help decding what 10/10 50% weapon gose in that slot and i want diffrent elment and and diffrent weapon as in i dont want to have 2 fire weapons or have 2 carrguine-rucar can some one help me decide, all that i am sure of is 1 agito repca light and one rucar dark can you help me pick the rest

Magician
Feb 13, 2009, 08:17 AM
A final palette for a fighmaster would be...

10/10, 50%, all elements, agito repca, murgunburga, bil de axe and carriguine-rucar.

50%, all elements, armas line w/hizeri mind, Lkk, vijeri/stun/ice/sleep resist and paradi (or hard stamina).

Then your hunting will be over....for six months until new stuffs are released.

I know this is all obvious, but then why ask the question? Harrumph!

kejen
Feb 15, 2009, 09:21 PM
There is no final pallet for a fighter. Every zone you run, your pallet will change. For example desert terror there is ground, ice, and fire mobs. White beasts is dark and light. Why would you bring the same pallet to both zones? Or a better question is why bring dark/light weapons to desert terror, and fire/ice/lightnng to white beasts? You wouldn't.

So a final set of gear would be spear, axe, double saber, and sword in each element.

And to think you will ever have 50% 10/10 everything is silly, probably won't happen. Getting every weapon in each element to 42%+ with a few grinds is a good start.

PhdChristmas
Feb 17, 2009, 11:42 PM
There is no final pallet for a fighter. Every zone you run, your pallet will change. For example desert terror there is ground, ice, and fire mobs. White beasts is dark and light. Why would you bring the same pallet to both zones? Or a better question is why bring dark/light weapons to desert terror, and fire/ice/lightnng to white beasts? You wouldn't.

So a final set of gear would be spear, axe, double saber, and sword in each element.

And to think you will ever have 50% 10/10 everything is silly, probably won't happen. Getting every weapon in each element to 42%+ with a few grinds is a good start.

Ontop of this, a player's 'final pallet' is soley determined on the player's preference. Given there are more than one PA for each weapon type, a player could do fine with 2 or 3 spears of each element and link different PA's to each spear.

Heck you can even get by with just 1 spear linked with majarra. However, different weapons and PA's are more suited to specific situations.

Ive went through the trouble of obtaining 38%+ of each weapon type FM has access to, i have the option of customizing my palette to what would suit a specific planet or mission.