PDA

View Full Version : special bullet info from PSUPedia

panzer_unit
Feb 13, 2009, 11:55 AM
It looks like bullets got some of the same changes as techs... are these right? Are there any other wierd changes?

Mayalee Shot - sleep SE shot also causes knockback
Phantasm Prism - sleep SE and knockback too
Boma Maga - listed with 100% ATA and Stun SE instead of 25% and auto-freeze

... hey what about Mayalee Prism and the Bow skill that both sucked horribly for range and cost and were only of any value at all for the the fact that they have knockback? No mention of buffs for those despite knockback on already-respectable skills from a better (or even THE SAME) class of weapon.

tlbww
Feb 13, 2009, 01:32 PM
Lol, I'm working on it. However, their may be some regional differences once the game comes out.

Mike
Feb 13, 2009, 06:21 PM
Be careful you don't catch the Mayalee Fever. That's useless in PSP.

panzer_unit
Feb 17, 2009, 09:46 AM
Extra-useless or the same useless as AOI?

Smidge204
Feb 17, 2009, 10:37 AM
It looks like bullets got some of the same changes as techs... are these right? Are there any other wierd changes?

Mayalee Shot - sleep SE shot also causes knockback
Phantasm Prism - sleep SE and knockback too
Boma Maga - listed with 100% ATA and Stun SE instead of 25% and auto-freeze

Where does it say any of this? None of is seems right...
=Smidge=

panzer_unit
Feb 17, 2009, 10:51 AM
I looked it up at http://psupedia.info/PSP:Bullets

... as much as I hate Massei-sou the schoolboy PM makes it seem pretty useful.

Smidge204
Feb 17, 2009, 12:24 PM
Ah, my mistake. I was accidentally looking at the pages from PSU not PSP. No wonder they didn't match!

Ignore me >.>
=Smidge=

Mike
Feb 17, 2009, 11:44 PM
Extra-useless or the same useless as AOI?
Well, if 3% hit at level 30% was what it it was in AOTI then it's equally useless. I never got that particular bullet online so I can't comment but in PSP you pretty much have to do C ranks to hit creatures with it otherwise you won't be getting much use out of it.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2009, 12:06 AM
Well, if 3% hit at level 30% was what it it was in AOTI then it's equally useless. I never got that particular bullet online so I can't comment but in PSP you pretty much have to do C ranks to hit creatures with it otherwise you won't be getting much use out of it.

That's how it is online. You gotta get behind the enemy for it to hit. Works well in groups while fighting enemies like Bil De Vears.