PDA

View Full Version : Fans of Anime Guild

ChronoTrigga
Feb 14, 2009, 07:08 AM
Hi there, I don't post here often, but I wanted to share with you guys, something I recently set up. A mogulus channel that only airs anime, asian films, and random clips/trailers. A couple buddies of mine from Ebaumstv and myself are putting it together, so its just starting. We have a few movies and a couple of anime movies right now, but hopefully it'll have alot more.

The reason why I posted this here is because every week I'll be airing the weekly Bleach/Naruto (and possibly more if viewer demand is high enough) in a orderly fashion at a specific time so people can watch them together and what not.

Oh and F.A.G.s is our name. A group from EBTV called "Fans of Anime Guild". So yeah, if anyone is offended by our name, I'm sorry.

Enjoy!

http://home.comcast.net/~baiby/ebtvfags.html

-ChronoTrigga

also....
http://home.comcast.net/~baiby/celesfalz.JPG

BahnKnakyu
Feb 14, 2009, 01:11 PM
The name of the guild fittingly matches the quality of the anime you watch.

We got good and funny stuff out there - Toradora, Kannagi, Hidemari Sketch, Gundam, etc. that you could air, but instead Bleach and Naruto are aired?

Ehh.

Syanaide
Feb 14, 2009, 03:31 PM
You should have called yourself "Anime Fan's Guild." Not only would it make more sense, but you wouldn't be a bunch of flaming homosexuals.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 15, 2009, 12:52 AM
You should have called yourself "Anime Fan's Guild." Not only would it make more sense, but you wouldn't be a bunch of flaming homosexuals.

But that's the fun about it. :)

Besides, its only getting started, more uploaders will be into the mix with more variety, besides, I don't spend alot of time on this, maybe a few uploads a day, its only been active for like 3 days. =/ Gib time. You'll see. And don't kid yourselves, you know you luv Naruto. ;)

Retehi
Feb 15, 2009, 01:13 AM
And don't kid yourselves, you know you luv Naruto. ;)

That's a really mean thing to say you know.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 16, 2009, 03:37 PM
That's a really mean thing to say you know.

Not as mean as saying you're a fan of Sega services.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 16, 2009, 05:32 PM
Isn't this advertising?

jShazBot
Feb 16, 2009, 11:21 PM
FACT:
Most, well pretty much all Animes are just like Spanish Soaps.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 17, 2009, 12:32 AM
FACT:
Most, well pretty much all Animes are just like Spanish Soaps.

Slap fights, Babies daddies and a delivery boy named Rico. Lot's in common there.

Weeaboolits
Feb 17, 2009, 07:28 AM
The main difference is that animu gets dubbed.

ThePainMaker
Feb 18, 2009, 09:49 AM
You should show trigun or .hack mabye even some gundam