PDA

View Full Version : psp drops?

shadedragon94
Feb 14, 2009, 01:53 PM
Ok so on the demo the monsters drop weapons but on psu for 360 you can like a svaltus edge to make a sword.In the real game can you get stuff like that to make weapons?

Amherst_Wind
Feb 14, 2009, 01:57 PM
Ok so on the demo the monsters drop weapons but on psu for 360 you can like a svaltus edge to make a sword.In the real game can you get stuff like that to make weapons?

You dont make weapons in this game, for example the Svaltus just drops the Svaltus Sword instead of dropping the materials.

shadedragon94
Feb 14, 2009, 02:00 PM
oh that kind of stinks i was looking forward to making weapons. oh well this game will be awsome anyways. CANT WAIT TILL MARCH 3!!!!!

Dymalos
Feb 14, 2009, 07:53 PM
Hah, most people who have played PSO and then PSU have the opposite reaction from you when they hear that synthing is missing from PSP. I personally thought that synthing really detracted from PSU, especially taking into account having to grind for mats, failure rates, random percents, and having grinds potentially ruin your stuff.

That said I know PSO had quests and such for when you wanted to have something made from enemy parts. I wouldn't have minded if they had gone the extra step and made something like that, rather than just having the item materialize fully made from the remains of the enemy.

Pyr0qvy
Feb 15, 2009, 09:53 PM
I like the PSP drops over the 360